Forum

UGA-FLA

11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #49992 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Re: UGA-FLA
I purposely left off the most obvious choice...

MR himself.

I would trade him for a ST coach in a heartbeat.

:silly: :whistle:

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #49993 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: UGA-FLA

Buc wrote:

wlayton wrote: "also, what does Richt do with the person that he would have to release, move them to another area"

Buc, it is my understanding that ST's are coached "collectively" and is not one Head ST's coach, so whoever is replaced goes back to concentrating on their "main" coaching job. I'd venture to say that most programs do it collectively because they can only have so many coaches on staff etc.

Guess even a collection of coaches can't get it done with our ST's. UF is going to eat us alive in that phase of the game....unless we get lucky for one game.

wlayton was aware of the what you said above. At one point indications were that Kirk Olivadotti might take a stronger stance.

As you say, even a collection of coaches don't seem to be able to put Humpty Dumpty back together again.

Apparently Muschamp is spending 25/30 minutes with the Special Teams group 2 or 3 times a week. I call that work ethic, not sure I see that in Athens. Still think that we need someone along the lines of Coach Belin.

That's a great one Buc......too funny. Yes, I wish Belin was back.

PVBDAWG

More
11 years 5 months ago #49994 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Re: UGA-FLA
Wartdawg, your post #66 makes too damn much sense. My vote is you are in charge of making the Special Team problems disappear . . . . with what? . . . . common sense.
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller, TampaDawg

More
Time to create page: 0.044 seconds