Forum

UGA-FLA

11 years 5 months ago #49935 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: UGA-FLA
Everybody on the planet has said, "what is going on with UGA". Media, football experts and fans have all asked that question, especially our D with all but one returning from a top D in the country last year. We're all on the same page with the coaching staff etc but there just seems to be even more than that. In my mind it is becoming more evident.....

Dissention......there's a "cancer" in the locker room and the team is near implosion.

PVBDAWG

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #49936 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Re: UGA-FLA

wlayton wrote: Everybody on the planet has said, "what is going on with UGA". Media, football experts and fans have all asked that question, especially our D with all but one returning from a top D in the country last year. We're all on the same page with the coaching staff etc but there just seems to be even more than that. In my mind it is becoming more evident.....

Dissention......there's a "cancer" in the locker room and the team is near implosion.

Dissention is a hard feeling to hide wlayton, and you are right . . . there is more to this than meets the eye. Appears we have "another coverup" raising its ugly head. Hate coverups, witnessed too many coming from the White House. When any teams "first teamers" start asking the difficult questions and being direct . . . there is more than smoke. Williams was not talking about one game or one person. Mike Gilliard apparently got his feelings hurt, if that is the case, good on Williams calling him out.

Grantham noticeably quiet on this matter, Richt not saying a lot more. This is not the attitude that we should be taking into JAX. One of the defensive leaders stepped up and as far as I am concerned, he hit a nerve with MG, which makes me appreciate Shawn Williams even more. Will be interesting to see who starts at linebacker alongside Ogletree. My vote goes to Amarlo Herrera, physical player and that is needed on Saturday. Amarlo Herrera is a bad dude.

More
11 years 5 months ago #49937 by Getdown11
Replied by Getdown11 on topic Re: UGA-FLA
The special teams thing is laughable.

A rumor I heard relates to Blair Walsh. We all know how his senior season went yet he still got drafted. From what I hear the Vikings scouts and staff saw Walsh kick and knew he had a small mechanical problem with his kick that would be easy to fix. They fixed it now the kid is automatic in the from ~50 yrds.

That is where our coaching staff is at least in this case on special teams. Small issue that was easy to fix that nobody on the staff could even see. Probably why Morgan can't hit an XP to save his life. Probably fixable but not by our staff.

Go Dawgs!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
11 years 5 months ago #49939 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: UGA-FLA

Buc wrote:

wlayton wrote: Everybody on the planet has said, "what is going on with UGA". Media, football experts and fans have all asked that question, especially our D with all but one returning from a top D in the country last year. We're all on the same page with the coaching staff etc but there just seems to be even more than that. In my mind it is becoming more evident.....

Dissention is a hard feeling to hide wlayton, and you are right . . . there is more to this than meets the eye. Appears we have "another coverup" raising its ugly head. Hate coverups, witnessed too many coming from the White House. When any teams "first teamers" start asking the difficult questions and being direct . . . there is more than smoke. Williams was not talking about one game or one person. Mike Gilliard apparently got his feelings hurt, if that is the case, good on Williams calling him out.

Grantham noticeably quiet on this matter, Richt not saying a lot more. This is not the attitude that we should be taking into JAX. One of the defensive leaders stepped up and as far as I am concerned, he hit a nerve with MG, which makes me appreciate Shawn Williams even more. Will be interesting to see who starts at linebacker alongside Ogletree. My vote goes to Amarlo Herrera, physical player and that is needed on Saturday. Amarlo Herrera is a bad dude.

Exactly, Buc.

PVBDAWG

More
11 years 5 months ago #49940 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic Re: UGA-FLA
Did they not say last year and again this year that all of the "non team" type players are now gone. What was all the talk about me me me last year and again when Crowell left this year that this was no longer an issue. Coaches need to stop the me me me type attitude and they have not it seems. So again back to the same old same old with this coaching staff.

thecountrynation.com

More
11 years 5 months ago #49942 by growl
Replied by growl on topic Re: UGA-FLA
Man it is hard to watch a team you've followed and loved for so many years literally going down the tubes and not being able to stop it.

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day

• growl
  • growl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.048 seconds