Forum

More suspensions looming

12 years 2 weeks ago #46560 by duck
Replied by duck on topic Re: More suspensions looming
Buc, I 'll tell you another thing that upsets me, we have always been a power in tennis, golf, horse riding, ect. I see where UGA women basketball got outest by USC, I see where the No 1 UGA horse team ggot beat by USC, saw today where our socer team got beat by USC, our football team has lost 2 years in a row. What has happened to our all round sports programs, and how can they contiue to lose to lesser teams. I know for sure, it is time for Andy Landers to retire, he is like CMR, can't get past the first round of playoffs. I mean we have won so many national titles in the horse events, that to let USC program beat us or move ahead of us is just sicking.

It just seems to me that USC is doing what ever it takes to go out and find coaches that can make a winning program. It seems that UGA is just satisfied with the same old coaches with the same old results.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #46561 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Re: More suspensions looming

duck wrote: Buc, I 'll tell you another thing that upsets me, we have always been a power in tennis, golf, horse riding, ect. I see where UGA women basketball got outest by USC, I see where the No 1 UGA horse team ggot beat by USC, saw today where our socer team got beat by USC, our football team has lost 2 years in a row. What has happened to our all round sports programs, and how can they contiue to lose to lesser teams. I know for sure, it is time for Andy Landers to retire, he is like CMR, can't get past the first round of playoffs. I mean we have won so many national titles in the horse events, that to let USC program beat us or move ahead of us is just sicking.

It just seems to me that USC is doing what ever it takes to go out and find coaches that can make a winning program. It seems that UGA is just satisfied with the same old coaches with the same old results.

Thank you President Adams. The light will go on soon duck, folks that are outside of his control will start making demands. Andy Landers is much like Bobby Bowden and Mark Richt, sometimes the "game" passes you by. I believe that.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #46562 by AllDawgs5
Replied by AllDawgs5 on topic Re: More suspensions looming
And here we go again. Pretty sure some could put a negative spin on winning the lottery. I honestly am starting to believe some are just chomping at the bit for things to go wrong.

And many wondered why I quit posting. Here we are in April, Players make stupid decisions, not coaches, and right back to the fire CMR. Pretty sure every thread just needs to be titled, Why we should Fire CMR. That's were they all end up.

CTG is a good football coach. Very good actually, but believe it or not, he can't walk on water. His defensive players answer to him first. He spends the majority of the time with them.

Just truly scratching my head as to how this thread has come to this.

GO DAWGS
The following user(s) said Thank You: southernlover, wlayton, born2bAdawg, WoodstockDawg, growl

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #46563 by born2bAdawg
Replied by born2bAdawg on topic Re: More suspensions looming
Look up....why I have distanced myself

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Plain and simple for 2011...WIN
The following user(s) said Thank You: southernlover, wlayton, AllDawgs5, WoodstockDawg

More
Time to create page: 0.046 seconds