Forum

More suspensions looming

12 years 6 hours ago #46486 by southernlover
More suspensions looming was created by southernlover
Apparently Ogletree and Rambo are gonna miss 2 to 4 games for failed drug test. So sick of this stuff.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• southernlover
  • southernlover's Avatar Topic Author
  • Bull Dawg
More
12 years 6 hours ago - 12 years 5 hours ago #46487 by Dawg With Style
Replied by Dawg With Style on topic Re: More suspensions looming
Why is nobody scared of our coach or respect this team WHY WHY WHY Here we go again same old shi_ :evil: :evil: :evil:

READ THIS georgia.scout.com/2/1172305.html

How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!

Ride it like you stole it

• Dawg With Style
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
12 years 4 hours ago - 12 years 3 hours ago #46488 by Dawg With Style
Replied by Dawg With Style on topic Re: More suspensions looming
Is History repeating itself again 08 I will be glad when we start some new History..............
Georgia TILL I DIE BUT THIS IS KILLING ME :angry: :angry: :angry:
This will tell you how many games suspensions mrsec.com/2010/12/sec-drug-policies-arent-created-equal

How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!

Ride it like you stole it

• Dawg With Style
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
11 years 11 months ago #46489 by stanger
Replied by stanger on topic Re: More suspensions looming
Southernlover where did you find out the info on it being drug related? I can't find it anywhere online.

I just think it might be something else. 2-4 game suspension for failed drug test is a lot comparred to last years suspensions. Remeber the Kentucky game with IC CT and KM they all failed a drug test and it was just a one game suspension. And it's being tossed around that BS is just going to be suspended for 1 game.

More
11 years 11 months ago #46490 by southernlover
Replied by southernlover on topic Re: More suspensions looming
Stanger,

I do apologize for stating something that I had not independently verified. I saw this tweet from Fletcher Page which linked to the story posted by Dawg With Style. His twitter bio states he covers UGA for Dawg Post and CBS Sports. However, those allegations were not in the body of the story.

Fletcher Page ‏ @FletcherPage
#UGA S Bacarri Rambo and #LB Alec Ogletree will be suspended multiple games in 2012 for failing a drug test. t.co/yjtXEkga

• southernlover
  • southernlover's Avatar Topic Author
  • Bull Dawg
More
11 years 11 months ago #46491 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Re: More suspensions looming
Whatever it is worth folks, below is a site that mentions failed drug test. Does not necessarily have to be the truth, but . . . .

I personally lost favor with some of Rambo's actions before this. He is real quick to say the right things, he however fails to practice them. This will probably put an end to the "All-Americans" hopes of being drafted high or even drafted by the NFL.

Coaches can go into these homes recruiting and making everyone feel real good. Comes a point when the friendship between coach and player effect more than the coach, player and the university. There are many of us out here that are simply tired of this type relationship. Come play football, get that education and show some damn respect for the fans and institution you represent. This is the way that FSU started its slide from greatness to bottom of the pile. Lots of similarities.

Sad part of this . . . . with the way these players are acting, might not have a team come September.

Something is wrong and there has to be a reason why these players attend UGA and continue down this path. Many say that Mark Richt hands out the toughest suspensions in the SEC. To those I say if he is feared, why do the young men continue to do this?

yankeedawg1, could be a long hot summer in Athens, many months between now and game time.

www.secjams.com/2012/03/uga-defensive-st...nded-multiple-games/

More
Time to create page: 0.068 seconds