Forum

Why don't you guys ever play up north

17 years 4 months ago #3187 by dapolla
Replied by dapolla on topic Re: Why don't you guys ever play up north

I also dont remember the last time we even LOST to a Big-10 team. Beat OSU in 1992 bowl, beat Perdue in 1998 bowl and in 2004 bowl, beat Wisconsin in 1997 bowl...and Michigan in 65 regular season game.....

Let's not forget the 2004 Capital One Bowl(over Purdue 31-24), the 2005 Outback Bowl(over Wisconsin), and the 2000 Outback(over Purdue).

Red and Black, Win or Lose

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
17 years 4 months ago #3193 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: Why don't you guys ever play up north
GOOO DAWG FANS SIC 'UM, WOOF, WOOF, WOOF !!!!! I just got home and missed all the fun BUT man, did ya'll take it to 462 !!! I could have warned that dude that it was a bad idea to make that post. PROUD to be a fellow DAWG for SURE !!!! Hey kentdaddy, didn't USC JUST score again......man, I love it !!!!

PVBDAWG

More
17 years 4 months ago #3202 by dawgs511
Replied by dawgs511 on topic Re: Why don't you guys ever play up north

GOOO DAWG FANS SIC 'UM, WOOF, WOOF, WOOF !!!!! I just got home and missed all the fun BUT man, did ya'll take it to 462 !!! I could have warned that dude that it was a bad idea to make that post. PROUD to be a fellow DAWG for SURE !!!! Hey kentdaddy, didn't USC JUST score again......man, I love it !!!!

dont worry, there will be more :D :twisted:

• dawgs511
  • Visitor
17 years 4 months ago #3206 by wlayton
Great, I want to join in with all you guys next time. Tell them to bring it.

PVBDAWG

More
17 years 4 months ago #3211 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic Re: Why don't you guys ever play up north
I miss ole 462. The Big 2+9 is a basketball conference so it is understandable for them to get a bit confused by college football. I know if I were in a college fantasy football league I would start a QB wo was playing against UM. Those boys give up some points.

On a sad note...evidently Troy Smith has suffered some deeper psycological damage from the BCS championship game. He was heard rambling about joining the KKK because he did not like big black men with dreads. I hope that young man gets some help. He won't even see his family members. He his running scared all the time.

More
17 years 4 months ago #3212 by wlayton
Ole 462 didn't have an answer for you guys after ya'll blasted him and sent him packing. He never had a chance, didn't know what he was up against or he wouldn't have made that stupid post.

HEY, does USC play UM in basketball? If so I'll take USC by a score of..................32-18.

PVBDAWG

More
Time to create page: 0.069 seconds