Forum

Why don't you guys ever play up north

17 years 3 months ago #3178 by Dawgforlife
Replied by Dawgforlife on topic Re: Why don't you guys ever play up north
First of all, 462, why did you even bring this to us...fl is the one that very easily handled OSU (you know the guys that beat your team). there is no competition up there except for maybe between 3 teams. Your just mad cause UM didnt get another chance in the nc game which they didnt deserve, which we all saw by the game that USC ran all over them. you guys had your chance and failed. fl got their chance and showed you why the SEC is the best and toughest conference in all football. dont think about saving our site in mind or on paper cause you think by next years bowl season when the sec and big 10 meet again that our conference will lose...cause im sorry we just wont. we only lost to the cheese and penn cause of mishaps. unlike how the TWO biggest teams in big 10, which i believe got CREAMED...would you like me to deal you the scores out. go try to post in fl's forum, im sure you'll be loved.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Dawgforlife
  • Visitor
17 years 3 months ago #3179 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic Re: Why don't you guys ever play up north
The big 2+9 is so over rated it is amazing. They simply do not play big boy football.

More
17 years 3 months ago #3180 by dapolla
Replied by dapolla on topic Re: Why don't you guys ever play up north

Michigan is 14-5-2 against the SEC all time. I'm not a Big Ten fan, I'm a Michigan fan. I'm sick of playing the SEC ONLY in Florida cities. Michigan deserves a shot at one of these "fast" SEC teams less than 1,500 miles away from home.

462 --

WIN A BOWL GAME. Then we'll talk. Lloyd Carr can't beat anyone in a bowl game. This year vs. USC: Loss. Last year vs. Nebraska: another Loss. The year before vs. Texas: Loss. Before that, against USC again: loss. In fact, when in the hell was the last time Michigan proved it could beat anyone out of conference, let alone an SEC team? Don't come at me with a MAC team, either. Just because Ben Roethlisburger has a ring doesn't make a victory against Directional U. a quality win.

Don't come at me with Notre Dame, either. You know who else beat them? Everyone with a team.

Red and Black, Win or Lose

More
17 years 3 months ago #3182 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic Re: Why don't you guys ever play up north
I think we scared him off. The only team to do well against the SEC is Michigan. If we ever get to a playoff the world will finally understand the fury that is the SEC (and not just Ohio State who by the way filed a police report for the beating they took and now Troy Smith hides behind his Heisman trophy where ever he sees a large black man with dreadlocks).

More
17 years 3 months ago #3184 by dawgs511
Replied by dawgs511 on topic Re: Why don't you guys ever play up north

one of your most famous win was against a 4-6 Michigan team 40 years ago?
That's a joke. What else is a joke is considering playing Colorado in September a cold weather game. As for your last point...who wants to play in cold weather for bowl games? EVERY BIG TEN TEAM does. The SEC teams need to come up to Ann Arbor in November and play a game. It would be a rude awakening.

thats one earlier win for us than u have :P

michigan fan huh?

• dawgs511
  • Visitor
17 years 3 months ago #3185 by dawgs511
Replied by dawgs511 on topic Re: Why don't you guys ever play up north

I think we scared him off. The only team to do well against the SEC is Michigan. If we ever get to a playoff the world will finally understand the fury that is the SEC (and not just Ohio State who by the way filed a police report for the beating they took and now Troy Smith hides behind his Heisman trophy where ever he sees a large black man with dreadlocks).

i think he went to another forum to whine about the slaughter of MICH.

• dawgs511
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.035 seconds