Forum

CMR's email?

17 years 5 months ago #1660 by RR-Dawg
Replied by RR-Dawg on topic Re: CMR's email?
WOW....just wanted to know if anyone had CMR's email....maybe he could use this forum in some form or another as inspiration (for himself or for the team). I didn't expect an all out verbal assault by us fans. I love the guy myself (as far as him not getting "fired up mad"---we are not in the locker room or at practice). I love the Dawgs. Red and black 4 ever!

In case you missed it....Anyone got his email address?...Don't post it but send him this forum address.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• RR-Dawg
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
17 years 5 months ago #1661 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: CMR's email?
RR-Dawg, we are all starting to sound like a bunch of women gossiping while sitting around a table playing Bridge all day...with nothing else to do. LOL

PVBDAWG

More
17 years 5 months ago #1662 by davilemo
Replied by davilemo on topic Re: CMR's email?
You want CMR's email address to send him a link to this forum? You've got to be kidding. This guy has a FAT contract to UGA, which will keep him coaching there for the next 6 years assuming he doesn't completely stink it up (which he won't). Bottom line is, Coach Richt is one of the elite coaches in college football today, I don't think he needs a forum of fans (many* of whom have never played or coached a down of football in their life and don't know the difference between a trap and a blast play), and if he did... I doubt very seriously he'd be coaching at one of the elite schools in the SEC and the nation. Richt will get things settled, but as it's been stated numerous times, he's a class act and he's not going to be so blatant as to go firing his staff in the middle of the season. The offseason will bring lots of change and look for them Dawgs to come back with a vengeance and get all over the opposition like fat kids on cup cakes. Trust me.

*many- that means alot, but not everyone, so don't flame it up.

• davilemo
  • Visitor
17 years 5 months ago #1666 by wlayton
davilemo, perfect exclamation point as a post.

PVBDAWG

More
17 years 5 months ago #1668 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic Re: CMR's email?
I agree coach is not checking to boards for advice and he knows a ton about football. It is now obvious that our players are just not as good as we thought. Our O-line needs help and I can catch better than most of our WRs. We lack big play players. It will get better, but the O-line may get worse first. I can't wait to see Knowshon Moreno and I hope we get Kaleb King from the ATL. We need new coordinators.

More
17 years 5 months ago #1669 by wlayton
kentdaddy, we think our OL is marginal this year, we are in BIG trouble next year. There will only be 2 returning starters and 7 OL on scholarship TOTAL. That spells big trouble for next year. I too want to see Moreno, but he goes as our OL goes. Mark may need to go out of his comfort zone and recruit some JUCO players on the OL, even though he has never had a history of doing that (actually I believe he's totally against getting JUCO's).

PVBDAWG

More
Time to create page: 0.030 seconds