Forum

CMR's email?

17 years 5 months ago #1604 by RR-Dawg
CMR's email? was created by RR-Dawg
Every week I come here and read what I'm thinking. Sometimes, I read things that I haven't thought about and it brings up my question. If anyone has access to CMR's email address, CAN YOU PLEASE SEND HIM THIS FORUM'S ADDRESS?!?!?! Maybe, just maybe, he hasn't thought about some of these things and maybe, just maybe we can save some face and win the rest of our games!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• RR-Dawg
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
17 years 5 months ago #1605 by duck
Replied by duck on topic Re: CMR's email?
i don't know if it will do any good or not, i read his press conference every tues and he talks about how the team is united and up beat and ready to get back on the winning track. i don;t think he has a clue and to what is going on. for example lumpkin had 70 something yards in the 1st half alone in the ky game. he touch to ball 3 times in the 2nd half. i have heard several sports channels talk about the sorry coaching job he is doing this year and the play calling is terrible. why when lumpkin was running so well would he stop tring to run the ball. like someone said in an earlier post, it seem like cmr is tring to get himself fired. this way he can pursue the miami job. you look at every phase of our team and we suck. when was the last time we had a punt blocked and this year what 3. and when was the last time we had a lead at the half to lose. for as long as i can remenber, we we a 2nd half team. we have always made adjustments at half time and stopped most everyone. this year there are no adjustments. i want to believe in my heart the this guys will find a way to beat auburn and tech but this is a different group of young men that i am accustom to seeing at uga. like to hear your toughts.

dawgs forever

duck

More
17 years 5 months ago #1606 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: CMR's email?
I agree with you about how we have always been able to adjust well at halftime to do whatever necessary to win the game (mainly defensive adjustments--Van Gorder!!!). Mark said the reason they didn't run Lumpkin as much and threw the ball more the 2nd half was because UK started playing man up coverage on our receivers and started putting 8 in the box to STOP the run (Lumpkin). Only Herschel could run against 8 in the box. When a defense starts doing that then you have got to challenge those corners and make them pay big time. Made a few , but not enough. I personally don't have a huge problem with the play calling (as a whole), I'm in the corner that our defense needs to stop ANYBODY and get the offense more reps. I think that we,as fans, certainly don't know all the x's and o's that Mark and his staff do and aren't capable of seeing the adjustments the opponent makes on us like they can. We all think we know what we are talking about, but we really are only scratching the surface, otherwise we all would be making 2 million a year in the coaching ranks.

PVBDAWG

More
17 years 5 months ago #1607 by paramedic06997
Replied by paramedic06997 on topic Re: CMR's email?
Duck you talk about the bad coaching job that he's doing, but some of his play calling has been bad for years. Every 3rd and long has been a Draw. He's always had trouble calling games and having to burn all of his timeouts throughout the whole game. Every turnover is followed by a Play action fake. And he's always played conservative and leaves the game in the hands of the defense. And now that we don't have the players we've had in the past it doesn't work. If Miami really wants him they'll buy his contract, but I don't see that happening. They'll be crazy not to go back after Butch Davis again. The man that turned them around before leaving for the Browns. Another Spurrier fluke.

• paramedic06997
  • Visitor
17 years 5 months ago #1610 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: CMR's email?
FYI, Butch Davis is going to the Univ. of North CarolinaTarheels.

PVBDAWG

More
17 years 5 months ago #1611 by paramedic06997
Replied by paramedic06997 on topic Re: CMR's email?
I've heard that, but I didn't know it was a foresure deal.

• paramedic06997
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.030 seconds