Forum

Time to worry about So Carolina.

16 years 8 months ago #5919 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Time to worry about So Carolina.
Wow and his dad is a pastor.

PVBDAWG

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
16 years 8 months ago #5924 by Firedawg
Replied by Firedawg on topic Re:Time to worry about So Carolina.
A few interesting little side notes in this game. Let me throw one out to you all. SOS hasn't lost 3 in a row to any one team, ever. And yes , they are talking their share of smack over on www.cockytalk.com.

• Firedawg
  • Visitor
16 years 8 months ago #5932 by UnderDog37
Replied by UnderDog37 on topic Re:Time to worry about So Carolina.
And they say WE are loudmouthed, elitist, and obnoxious.

• UnderDog37
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
16 years 8 months ago #5949 by LimeyDawg
Replied by LimeyDawg on topic Re:Time to worry about So Carolina.
You say loudmouthed and obnoxious as though it were a bad thing. Look, the sour cocks haven't had a thing to cheer about in...oh, criminy, about a hundred years. The last bright spot for them was when their research department figured out that putting a shell to your ear really does sound like the ocean. I'm sure they would have liked to join the SEC years earlier, but they couldn't find anyone bright enough to sign the contracts...anyhoo.

We ARE loud and obnoxious, but those terms really depend on your point of view. I'm proud of my dawgs, no matter what, and if me being so makes me an obnoxious ass, so be it. I'll be cheering my team in the new year. The cocks? They're going to be Phil Steele's one bad call.

"The freedom of individuals to verbally to oppose or to challenge police actions without thereby risking arrest is one of the principal characteristics by which we distinguish a free nation from a police state."

More
16 years 8 months ago #5954 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re:Time to worry about So Carolina.
Compared to the lamecocks, I'll bet even Klempson feels like elitists.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
16 years 8 months ago #5960 by LimeyDawg
Replied by LimeyDawg on topic Re:Time to worry about So Carolina.
The lamecocks' claim to fame is that it ensures the world's villages a steady supply of idiots.

"The freedom of individuals to verbally to oppose or to challenge police actions without thereby risking arrest is one of the principal characteristics by which we distinguish a free nation from a police state."

More
Time to create page: 0.037 seconds