Forum

Time to worry about So Carolina.

16 years 8 months ago #5865 by UnderDog37
Replied by UnderDog37 on topic Re:Time to worry about So Carolina.
USC_1......you dont talk, because you have nothing to talk about. However, SC ALWAYS plays us very tough, hardly ever lets us blow them out, and 9 times out of 10, are usually one of our hardest games to win. I am wary of them, and even without Spurrier, they were still tough to beat. Now, I said it again! Your team has my respect....but dont be saying we are the only ones that talk smack. I have seen lots more smack from UT, UF, and GT fans that we ever did.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• UnderDog37
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
16 years 8 months ago #5867 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Time to worry about So Carolina.
Hey UnderDog37, saying SC has nothing to talk about is such a HUGE understatement.

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 8 months ago #5869 by UnderDog37
Replied by UnderDog37 on topic Re:Time to worry about So Carolina.
Really? Last conference title 1969.....Last NC....never....last time they beat us? 2001, when we had a totally new coaching staff. Seriously, I gave them their respect. I know they are capable of beating us on any given day. I was just defending those of us that supposedly do a lot of trash talking. What was it he said? We dont talk...this is South Carolina....we let y'all do that....or something to that effect?

• UnderDog37
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
16 years 8 months ago #5873 by wlayton
No, no UnderDog37 I was adamantly AGREEING with you. You said they have nothing to talk about, I agree and say that that is an UNDERstatement not an overstatement. I'm with ya all the way.

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 8 months ago #5874 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic Re:Time to worry about So Carolina.
Lets focus on the positive things South Carolina has contributed.................

Charles Pinckney.........one of our most influential founding fathers was from Charleston. He is widely believed to have contributed more to the Constitution than everyone including Jefferson. The concept of keeping church and state separate is his.

Fort Sumter....those boys kicked off the war of northern oppression for us.

Santee Cooper lake......several world record catfish have come from that reservoir.

George Rogers............widely beleived to be one of the most over rated undeserved winners ever. Everyone KNEW Herschel deserved the award, but no one wanted a freshman to get it.

Well there you have it...............all the good things I can think of about South Carolina....and their massive contributions to college football.

Life time they are 516-514-44 in 1074 games for a winning percentage of .500931.

They rank 58th all time in Div. IA with that win total out of 119 teams. Their winning percentage places them 86th all time.

More
16 years 8 months ago #5876 by wlayton
We are going to have to rename you kentdaddy encyclopedia.

Sooooo true on the Heisman comment.

PVBDAWG

More
Time to create page: 0.069 seconds