Forum

Time to worry about So Carolina.

16 years 8 months ago #5906 by UnderDog37
Replied by UnderDog37 on topic Re:Time to worry about So Carolina.
So, SC people don't talk smack, huh? Just read on the AJC what one of their starting LB's said about us today. Notable quotes were....\"We are better than Georgia\"....and \"I am ready to kick some Bulldog butt\".....so much for the dude who sed yesterday that SC people didnt talk trash.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• UnderDog37
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
16 years 8 months ago #5908 by UnderDog37
Replied by UnderDog37 on topic Re:Time to worry about So Carolina.
I see that Spurrier is going to reinstate E. Cook, the player who was arrested on gun charges last month, to play against us this week if he is cleared by doctors to play due to his recent appendectomy. I guess it's \"Fulmer see, Fulmer do\" at SC, too. Suspend em for drugs, suspend em for guns, but when we really need em, what the heck, play em when the schedule gets tough. Incidently, Cook is supposed to be their best player on defense.

• UnderDog37
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
16 years 8 months ago #5909 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Time to worry about So Carolina.
Actually that surprises me a little bit. When he was at uf SOS's attitude was \"we'll beat you with who we have left\". In the past he would bench someone, suspend someone and still think he was going to beat you without them.....and usually did.

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 8 months ago #5910 by Getdown11
Replied by Getdown11 on topic Re:Time to worry about So Carolina.
That was at UF. SC is no UF. They aren't recruiting as deep as before.

Go Dawgs!!!!

More
16 years 8 months ago #5914 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Time to worry about So Carolina.
I understand but SOS is one stubborn fella. Even last year he made the comment when he benched Mitchell, (in that high pitch voice, picture this) \"well, we'll just go with what we got and see what happens\".

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 8 months ago #5917 by Getdown11
Replied by Getdown11 on topic Re:Time to worry about So Carolina.
Well we know Spurrier is a scumbag. At this point I think he would sell his soul to the devil to beat us. Assuming he isn't the devil.

Go Dawgs!!!!

More
Time to create page: 0.053 seconds