Forum

Time to worry about So Carolina.

16 years 8 months ago #5842 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic Re:Time to worry about So Carolina.
Guys,

Here is my beginning of the season \"smack talk\" speech.

The visitor from SC seems to be trying to obey the rules that rival visitors are advised to follow. Read your \"Policy\" link in your login box for the latest version for this season. Everyone needs to re-read it since it was edited last week. I added a section to rivals so we can, hopefully, eliminate smack talk like we had during the Tenn. game last year. One piece of advice I give them is \"to get respect you have to give respect\".

If smack talk starts up there are going to be a lot of folks getting banned. This forum has no place for it and I have no time to spend cleaning it up. I want everybody to be on alert and email me if it starts so I can nip it before it gets out of hand.

You guys are usually nice to visitors so don't let the feeding frenzy of the new season get you started down the wrong trail. I have seen a lot of seasons go bad after a good start so don't tempt Murphy.

Go Dawgs,
steve

P.S. I think the jokes about where to park are funny but I doubt our visitor got it. In the spirit of being nice someone should explain the joke to our visitor at some point.

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 8 months ago #5844 by SNEEZ
Replied by SNEEZ on topic Re:Time to worry about So Carolina.
ALRIGHT ALRIGHT!

ALLOW THE BLOODFEST TO BEGIN!

He who wants it most wins and the Gamecocks are coming to town!!!!:woohoo:

Although I'm not really high on \"no smack talk\" policies, i'll obey the niceties and forgo the rage and enthusiasm infections that run amuck this time of year.

GOOOOOOOOOOO COCKS!

I'm torn on this game. We didn't look great at the LaLa game, but I\"m confident that was a little bit of sandbaggin on the OBC's part. Our defense is young and had the first game jitters, lpus Blake Mitchell is the man this year, we fall if he falls.

UGA has a way of winning, especially against South Carolina in years past.

That being said, last year was a total train wreck for my beloved Gamecocks, I ive in Augusta and am surrounded by the dawgs so I know they even asked me what happened. Although both teams looked like crap, we really bombed.

I look forward to a muh improved USC team taking on aMUCH improved UGA team. However due to the fact that the OBC openly hates UGA I think we edge this one by UNDER 4 points!
Here's a health to both teams and to an injury free game!

:evil: that being said, WIN, FIGHT, KICK A$%:evil:

• SNEEZ
  • Visitor
16 years 8 months ago #5849 by LimeyDawg
Replied by LimeyDawg on topic Re:Time to worry about So Carolina.
I think SC is slightly better than the pokes. It is what it is, but I have confidence that we'll be prepared. We'll also be a little better, a little sharper than we were against the cowboys. While we might not shut them out, it won't be as close as in the past. On the OBC visor death scale, I give this a seven. (That's seven visors tossed to the ground in frustration). Moreno gets his first 100 yd + game. Stafford passes for 250+. Dawgs win.

"The freedom of individuals to verbally to oppose or to challenge police actions without thereby risking arrest is one of the principal characteristics by which we distinguish a free nation from a police state."

More
16 years 8 months ago #5853 by dapolla
Replied by dapolla on topic Re:Time to worry about So Carolina.
Lord, I'd be happy if Moreno gets 80 this game.

The Cocks never let us run. They barely let us pass, and '05 was a missed 2pt conversion away from Florida going to the game against LSU. That was the last time SCarolina played us between the hedges.

I got fooled into a false sense of security when I came to UGA. Teams from South Carolina didn't do anything against us. My first year having season tickets was 2003, when we started off the year beating Climpson 30-0 and SCarolina 31-7.

I think 20-17 Dawgs. And I think SCarolina leads early. Just my two cents.

Red and Black, Win or Lose

More
16 years 8 months ago #5859 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Time to worry about So Carolina.
Hey guys, relax. Ya'll are forgetting just one thing.......WE HAVE THEIR NUMBER !!

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 8 months ago #5862 by bigman35
Replied by bigman35 on topic Re:Time to worry about So Carolina.
I am not worried at all about South Carolina! Sorry for the disrespect! As for the administrator goes, I aplogize to you as well. I just am confident that the Dawgs aint got nothin and will never have nothing to worry bout with the Gamecocks!

• bigman35
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.036 seconds