Forum

Time to worry about So Carolina.

16 years 8 months ago #5751 by UnderDog37
Time to worry about So Carolina. was created by UnderDog37
They didn't look all THAT good against their opponent, but y'all can believe this....Spurrier didn't show ANYTHING that his team can do. The goal was to just come out of there with a win without using all of his resources for us to see on film this week. They are much better on defense than advertised, and we are gonna be in for a real fight. As we all know, So. Carolina ALWAYS plays UGA as if they are in the BCS Championship game, and they will have Mitchell back as their starting QB this week. I know Mitchell isn't really that good, but who knows how he will respond after being in the doghouse last week, and being made to ride the pine in the opener? It's gonna be a tough one, and we must win if we are to contend for the SEC East title. History shows that the team that loses this game usually tanks on the rest of their season, as far as being able to contend for the title.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• UnderDog37
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
16 years 8 months ago #5753 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Time to worry about So Carolina.
Tell you what, Mitchell certainly took apart UF last year in the swamp. I think the guy can play under SOS's system. I'm more worried about USC's defense. Believe me, they are good. They may have the best LB in the country and his twin brother plays next to him. I'm really worried about our OL against their front 7. USC's defense is heads and shoulders above OSU's defense. It's gonna be tough but believe we will win it. Gotta protect Stafford....a MUST.

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 8 months ago #5765 by USC1
Replied by USC1 on topic Re:Time to worry about So Carolina.
Hey, what is going on guys im a South Carolina fan and i would like to get some informaition out of the dawg nation. me and a couple of my buddies are coming to athens for this weekends game, GO COCKS, i was wondering where would be a good place to park with my fellow gamecock nation would be if you could help me out it would be greatly appriciated

• USC1
  • Visitor
16 years 8 months ago #5774 by averagedawg
Replied by averagedawg on topic Re:Time to worry about So Carolina.
Spurrier's goal from the beginning at USC was to win the East. I agree he has some trickery up his sleeve. The onus is on our Oline to protect Stafford. I am expecting a close game as usual. Dawgs by 7. GO Dawgs!

More
16 years 8 months ago #5775 by Getdown11
Replied by Getdown11 on topic Re:Time to worry about So Carolina.
USC1 wrote:

Hey, what is going on guys im a South Carolina fan and i would like to get some informaition out of the dawg nation. me and a couple of my buddies are coming to athens for this weekends game, GO COCKS, i was wondering where would be a good place to park with my fellow gamecock nation would be if you could help me out it would be greatly appriciated

I think there are some good spots out by the mall. :)

Go Dawgs!!!!

More
16 years 8 months ago #5797 by LimeyDawg
Replied by LimeyDawg on topic Re:Time to worry about So Carolina.
What you do is this: Find a town called Winder and park in the Publix parking lot. Publix has great fried chicken and you should be able to tailgate there for a while. Stay there until the free ride to the stadium shows up to take you to the game...

"The freedom of individuals to verbally to oppose or to challenge police actions without thereby risking arrest is one of the principal characteristics by which we distinguish a free nation from a police state."

More
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds