Forum

MONDAY . . . . Questions????

8 years 5 months ago #70881 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic MONDAY . . . . Questions????

averagedawg wrote: Traveling to Washington to take pictures with Eason reeks of desperation.

Personally I think it reeks of "In your face, Richt haters!"

I may be wrong, but I don't think it's desperation at all. It reminds me of him starting
Bauta and then leaving him in to take a mental drubbing... that like this photo op was just to prove a point. He's just letting us know he's going nowhere.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #70882 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic MONDAY . . . . Questions????
Cmon guys, I want a change at the top too, but don't you think this speculation is getting a little over the top?

Maybe, just maybe, "if" he's coming back next year he would like to make sure Eason is coming to Athens.....wouldn't you?....I would, especially since Harbaugh, LSU and UCLA are hot after him.

Harbaugh would scare me.

PVBDAWG

More
8 years 5 months ago #70883 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic MONDAY . . . . Questions????
The PR machine is already issuing position papers on Eason to lower expectations next year.... just in case we have the same season we always have.

georgia.247sports.com/Bolt/Theus-warns-a...ogs&utm_content=Link

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.
The following user(s) said Thank You: averagedawg

8 years 5 months ago #70885 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic MONDAY . . . . Questions????

stevedawg wrote: The PR machine is already issuing position papers on Eason to lower expectations next year.... just in case we have the same season we always have.

georgia.247sports.com/Bolt/Theus-warns-a...ogs&utm_content=Link

While I can see Eason struggling his 1st year like Stafford, consider the source. Theus was a 5 star playing like a 3 star his whole career.

Just because his rating wasn't justified doesn't mean Eason's expectations should be diminished.

PVBDAWG

More
8 years 5 months ago #70886 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic MONDAY . . . . Questions????
Of course the machine is doing that, Steve.. they begin laying the excuse foundation ahead of time to lend it more credibility.

Funny thing about that article is that it's not Bulldawg nation that will put all of that pressure on Eason; it's Mark Richt.

Mark Richt is responsible for the pressure coming Eason's way because he's used him as his promise that next year things will be better.

He will be responsible for it because his inability to recruit a QB for the past 4 or 5 years is what put Eason in the position of having to come in and immediately
start as a true freshman.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
8 years 5 months ago #70887 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic MONDAY . . . . Questions????
wlayton and wartdawg. They will probably present it as both positions. PR machine has its own priorities.

He might lead us to the promised land. I am still not sure until about April.

I do agree Eason will be a good QB. IMHO his mistakes will be minor compared to his accomplishments. He looks good from where I am sitting.

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton

Time to create page: 0.057 seconds