Forum

From Athens- Friday Thoughs

8 years 8 months ago #68772 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic From Athens- Friday Thoughs
Arkansas is getting better and better. They will continue to recruit good offensive linemen and at some point we will talk about that.

Like the way Bielema coaches football.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #68773 by Buc
See where Mark Richt has named his starting running backs.

Don't have a problem with the starter. The entire college world, both media and others are on board with NIck Chubb.

Believe it was Dawg With Style and sflangan21 that alerted this board earlier about Nick and his high school play. They were right. Good article in the media about Chubb's family and the accomplishments they have made over the years. To me that is what yd1 refers to often . . . . Team Work. Parenting is ALSO A SKILL.

After reading the article my thoughts went to Marshall. If he is back and ready to play, is there any reason for a talent like him sitting on the bench . . . . Has been mentioned more than once here that Marshall in the slot would cause "any defense" extra problems. Surely these highly paid offensive coaches are game planning with thoughts of using all of the available talent that wears the Red and Black.

Did not take a 60 yard pass on a line to score this touchdown, it was a pass from a quarterback that was accused of having a less than great arm. The pass was "accurate", games are many times won with "brains" and understanding the playbook. AM was "talked" to more than once about staying in the pocket. If he had done that in Orlando, no way Marshall gets the ball. Believe that there were other times when AM could have pulled off a victory if our offensive coaches had not been so stubborn about playing the game the way "they" did. Football is a violent game, sometimes being able to escape the pocket has benefits.

The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1

More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #68774 by Buc
ogredawg posted . . . .

Cannot believe the predictions for us to beat the Tide and then lose to both Tn. and Aubuurn. Both teams are not that good and as the season plays out I am betting it will show that. Watch out for the Razorbacks, they got a real good O line and real good running game. Thier D comes together and they just may be in the ATL in Dec.

SEC Network playing the game called "follow along".

Auburn will beat us for this reason right . . . . Muschamp is now the defensive coordinator. Wonder sometimes how Garner is getting along with the new hire . . . . Just asking.

While I don't want to lose a single game, this is where "I" am at. If I had no choice, had to pick a game to lose between Alabama and Auburn, in a heart beat would lose to Alabama.

Muschamp was hired by Jeremy Foley and one thing that Will promised not only to the Athletic Director of Florida, spewed his BS all over the State of Florida that Georgia would never beat the gators.

Now this POS is again with Auburn and now he will be the reason that they will play UGA in the SEC Championshp Game. Media will be all over this, unless . . . . Auburn gets the absolute spit kicked out of them this season by teams other than Georgia.

Georgia/Auburn game. Believe it will come down to Rocker and Garner. My money is on Tracy Rocker. Speaking of money . . . . Auburn seems to always have that "extra cash available".

Tennessee . . . . Jones likes to scream and walk the sidelines much in the same way that grantham did. Not for a minute do I believe that Tennessee has the supporting cast that Georgia does on the defensive side of the ball.

If Georgia had leadership from the "top" in 2014, called decision making in crucial situations, had the team to play in the Final Four. JMHO.

End with this . . . . 2015 issue of UGA Football is stronger than it was in 2014. Think that is what ogredawg said in this thread.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1

More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #68775 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic From Athens- Friday Thoughs
Just take the door off the bus.....heads will be

Jumping on and off the band wagon bus

All season. Still say by the half of the USC

Game we will have a much clearer picture as

What we have under the hood going into

The Bama game. Fact no love loss between

Our Bama gang and those two teams from

The Heart of Dixie...... Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

• yankeedawg1
  • yankeedawg1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
8 years 8 months ago #68777 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic From Athens- Friday Thoughs
Buc Wrote :

...Read where NC_Dawg said he was going to play wait and see, not a bad thought....

YUP!!!!...Been lurking and reading the pink and purple laced opines of the pumpers! Not atypical for this time of the year, but I'm not buying.

Show me consistent results without the annual bedwetting or two and I may begin to believe that Captain Unicorns and Rainbows has finally seen the light....Until then, I'll believe in the 15 year example provided.

I know what I'll be looking for this season and it likely won't appear before the Bama game, if at all! Regardless, it will be a welcome change in viewing options, to have the Dawgs, circa 2015, to watch on Saturdays...

GO DAWGS!

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto

More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #68778 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic From Athens- Friday Thoughs
Still no kool aid on this board. The bus, driven by the PR staff, has been driving in circles for a few weeks. :unsure:

Hopeful with reason to be feeling good about things is as far as I have seen anyone go here. :)

Half time. SC game. Be here.

We will have all on board for a complete analysis of where the team is and where it is going. :whistle:

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds