Forum

The QB Saga !!!!

8 years 8 months ago #68550 by thriller
Replied by thriller on topic The QB Saga !!!!

sflanagan21 wrote: Also, this is the first time in many years that we haven't had any suspensions before camp. That to me says a lot about our coaches and the attitude and dedication of our players! CMR isn't the only coach on our staff. It's taken him 14 years to build the right coaching staff and Dawg Nation will reap the benefits over the next few years no doubt.

And for the record I will never go into the season with a negative attitude regardless what has happened in the PAST.

I hear you. I LOVE that optimism! I need it right now, because I have enough negativity over the "QB Thingy" to more than keep dawgs.com in stock. :laugh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: sflanagan21

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #68551 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic The QB Saga !!!!
Pruitt has to prove this D can stop the run and that he can win with his OWN players. He does that the QB situation should be a non issue.

Sad but there should not really be a QB issue. Mason should have backed up last year and we would not even be talking about it right now.

But all is moot as the savior arrives next year and remember the motto for this year is "2 years away"

:whistle:

thecountrynation.com
Attachments:

More
8 years 8 months ago #68552 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic The QB Saga !!!!
NC_Dawg Wrote:

OK......looks like the purple and pink smoke from the PR boys sunshine pumps is beginning to clear!.....FINALLY!!!

Obviously, I miscalculated the haze producing capabilities of the sunshine pumps!

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto

• NC_Dawg
  • NC_Dawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #68553 by sflanagan21
Replied by sflanagan21 on topic The QB Saga !!!!
Mason should have backed up who?

More
8 years 8 months ago #68554 by sflanagan21
Replied by sflanagan21 on topic The QB Saga !!!!
Sounds like some of you have it all figured out. I'm surprised you're not a HC at a prominent college...
The following user(s) said Thank You: LimeyDawg

More
8 years 8 months ago #68555 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic The QB Saga !!!!

sflanagan21 wrote: Mason should have backed up who?

Either one of the 3 who were there. Giving Mason the nod just because he was a 5th year senior was plain stooopid. We could of went 10-3 with any other QB on the roster.

thecountrynation.com

More
Time to create page: 0.070 seconds