Forum

A Realistic View -- UGA Football

9 years 3 months ago #66324 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic A Realistic View -- UGA Football
I read the exact same article yesterday. although it was attributed to Edward Aschoff from ESPN.

The PR machine probably churned that out and sent to select people to all publish simultaneously so the delusional UGA fan base would think many different people were predicting this would be our year.

My reaction was eactly this:

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #66325 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic A Realistic View -- UGA Football
Read the same from Edward Aschoff also. I like the fact that DWS posted the article. Wartdawg shows that you are spot on with your description of distribution.

Disney, ESPN, SEC Network, M&M, IMG, who would have guessed.

Edward Aschoff is also a Florida graduate, not too far back he had some things to say about Georgia that I would classify as misleading. Public Relations Departments from all over, protecting the vault.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #66327 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic A Realistic View -- UGA Football
Just heard on a radio show the "Way Too Early Top 25" 2015 rankings.

1. TCU
2. OSU

Don't want to list all but UGA was #8 (and the first SEC team mentioned).....BAMA at #10......FSU at #19.

Whatever....fun to look at and interesting that they had UGA above all SEC teams. They talked about BAMA losing basically their whole offense and much the same about FSU.

PVBDAWG
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

More
9 years 3 months ago #66328 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic A Realistic View -- UGA Football
The religious good guy crap is making Richt harder to fire. I said it years ago and it is still true. Given his performance if Richt weren't such a choir boy he would have been fired already. It is actually brilliant PR on his part. It is like a christianmingle commercial................find gods match for you. Like those morons have gods endorsement. But the easily fooled tag along for the show.

UGA has not won anything since 2005. Richts first few years seem to be built on the success of Donnans players. Or the strength of BVG or whatever. But it surely was not Richt. He got fooled in the 2005 Sugar Bowl and out coached by Rodriguez. Richt is the arrogant problem and nothing will get better with him around.

More
9 years 3 months ago #66329 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic A Realistic View -- UGA Football
Much truth in post #10.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 3 months ago #66333 by DAWGtm
Replied by DAWGtm on topic A Realistic View -- UGA Football
Seams like here lately we always look our best before the season starts. :whistle:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
Time to create page: 0.056 seconds