Forum

A Realistic View -- UGA Football

9 years 3 months ago #66342 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic A Realistic View -- UGA Football
Both should. No question.

However CMR is what those who can fire him want....AD his ice has thinned since

CMB. Has moved on. He will step in it again soon without fail

Said it before. Our best chance is for him to stay out of the way and let the worker

Coaches lead. We can win in spite and not because of our HC. Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #66343 by growl
Replied by growl on topic A Realistic View -- UGA Football
They should both pack up and get out,but if I had to choose between the two I wouldnt care just as long as both left.

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dawg With Style

More
9 years 3 months ago #66344 by Dawg With Style
Replied by Dawg With Style on topic A Realistic View -- UGA Football
Amen Growl

How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!

Ride it like you stole it

• Dawg With Style
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #66345 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic A Realistic View -- UGA Football
Wow Buc..

That's a pretty transparent way of taking a dump on loyal UGA fans for a bit more money.

That's where the future is for our program - McScrooge said it

Everything that is good for the program always seems to revolve around even more revenue for an already revenue bloated group.

He even tells us again right up front it's taking a #2 on the little people. He notes when speaking of more revenue, "at least for the institution". You know who won't be getting more revenue?
All of the small businesses and vendors in Athen's whose lifeblood is our home games. Bam... this a-hole has just taken away what... 15% of their income that comes from the business those games bring them?

Which is worse... Richt or Mc$$$?

Well... Richt keeps us from reaching achievable higher goals, but Mc$$$ is part of the team that is taking CFB right out from under you.

Tough call

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
9 years 3 months ago #66346 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic A Realistic View -- UGA Football
My sources here with CSU say Bobos agent reached out to CSU about the potential coaching vacancy before the job was even open.......while the rumors of the Florida courtship were swirling. And evidently Bobo came in more hungry and more prepared than any other candidate. This would seem to address the question as to why UGA did not counter. It appears money was not the issue.

More
9 years 3 months ago #66347 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic A Realistic View -- UGA Football
Wartdawg, one thing that has not been mentioned about the vault. The vault was loaded prior to McGarity coming on board. He acts as if he is the one responsible for all the jack that has been accumulated over many years.

McGarity is "self serving" and I am one of those that believes once that way, almost impossible to move in another direction. We keep hearing from McGarity that "things are in the works". He does not understand or care (one of the two) that other universities are preparing for the next round of college football. Example one . . . . Michigan.

urban "liar" meyer did something in a short amount of time coaching Ohio State that Mark Richt has not been able to in 14 years. meyer went to work, got everyone on the same page and now all can see the results of not only coaching a team physically, he had his players "mentally" prepared for Oregon. Brings back memories of so many UGA games, leave the field at halftime, return for the second half and I don't understand what I "don't" see.

kentdaddy, never a doubt that the Mike Bobo departure was a lack of respect not shown by those that run the program. Simple fact backing that up . . . . Will Friend wasted no time in packing his bags. There is a right way and the "other" way. There are many in the Classic City that prefer the "other" way.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.031 seconds