Forum

Todd Gurley Suspended

9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #63591 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Todd Gurley Suspended
Well... I say that, but it's actually an even more sad state of affairs when you can be accused of rape AND taking pay for autographs..... yet if you are the QB of the darling Florida State team who has to face ND this weekend, then your coach comes out and says unequivocally that he doesn't expect you to miss a single play.

LoLoL at Jimbo Fisher saying that the list of sequentially numbered authentic authorizations from a single company all came about just over the course of time with a star player signing random autographs for individuals.... ;) ;) uh Jimbo.. that's some fine investigative work you've done there to arrive at the most ridiculous conclusion I've ever heard.

"The facts are the facts," Fisher said. "There is no victim because there was no crime."

yeah Jimbo.... it's not a crime.. no one has ever said it was... it's just an NCAA rule - big difference: NCAA rules are much worse than any violation of actual law, but I digress..

..but hey, Winston will be available for the Notre Dame game which just happens to be on Disney's Primetime schedule Saturday night, won't he...

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #63593 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Todd Gurley Suspended
Jimbo Fisher is jumping the gun me thinks. If there is nothing wrong, why is FSU continuing with the investigation . . . .

Exhibit "A", produced by Wartdawg.

..but hey, Winston will be available for the Notre Dame game which just happens to be on Disney's Primetime schedule Saturday night, won't he...

M&M strikes again.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #63595 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic NO CONFIRMATION !!!
.....But 680 "The Fan" is reporting from an "unconfirmed" source that TG will be released to play on Saturday....

.....PENDING.....Could be just more from the rumor mill.....Let's hope NOT!

GO Dawgs!!!!!!

#FREEGURLEY!!!

UPDATE: CMR Presser in about 10 minutes..........Well, crap,....this apparently is just a normal weekly presser from CMR....Didn't open with any TG statements, so I suspect he'll defer comment, when he opens for questions,.......and I was right,....All Arky, little Gurley!

....PENDING.......

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
9 years 6 months ago #63596 by TN Dawg
Replied by TN Dawg on topic NO CONFIRMATION !!!
My .02.
There has to be something there. If Richt asked Gurley ll and he said no, why is he suspended. Even Richt isn't stupid enough to not play him if he is innocent. Or is he?

He did it. Move on.

Go Dawgs! (the ones who play by the rules ... that is)
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton, Buc

More
9 years 6 months ago #63597 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic NO CONFIRMATION !!!

TN Dawg wrote: My .02.
There has to be something there. If Richt asked Gurley ll and he said no, why is he suspended. Even Richt isn't stupid enough to not play him if he is innocent. Or is he?

He did it. Move on.

There may indeed be something there.... I personally have never said otherwise, and if I had to guess I would guess yes....

...but i disagree vehemently that there has to be something there because if there wasn't then Richt wouldn't have suspended him.

We suspend people for things that don't even record a blip on the radar screens of other universities and our
chief has a much higher moral standard than anyone else......

So yeah... there probably is something there, but I am not saying that because of what Richt did at all.

When I listed what had probably happened, I stated we would probably find out Gurley did something stupid and that
Richt probably overreacted to cover his higher moral standard rear end.

That's just speculation on my part, but I'll stand by it 'till proven otherwise.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
9 years 6 months ago #63598 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic NO CONFIRMATION !!!

TN Dawg wrote: ...My .02....There has to be something there....He did it. Move on.

Of course he did it, that's not the issue....The HYPOCRISY is the issue!

Play by the rules?....MEH!....I'm not yet myopic enough to believe in this unrealistic premise!

GO DAWGS !!!!!!!

#FREEGURLEY!!!!

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton, Buc

More
Time to create page: 0.059 seconds