Forum

From Athens - 29 Days until GDF

9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #61585 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic From Athens - 29 Days until GDF
thriller, there are some "telling thingys" in the video below featuring Hutson Mason. Couple that really stand out to me, won't comment on them directly, will be interesting if comments are made about Mason's comments.

What I saw coming from Hutson in the interview was a very confident young man. Has one year to accomplish some things, believe he will do just that. Picking up on his "tone" . . . . Hutson Mason will take command in the huddle. Bank that, like that.

The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 9 months ago #61587 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic From Athens - 29 Days until GDF
Couple of times on this board I have "looked good" with a prediction or two. AM, was all about AM when there was some "howling" going on.

Squawked more than once about Ramik Wilson not seeing the field more.

Now I see where AM's number will be worn by another player from Florida that I believe is going to play "lights out" in Athens.

Aaron Murray's 11 is now on the back of another native Floridian, OLB Keyon Brown (6'3, 247).

Keyon Brown is "all that". Bad to the DawgBone.

Have to throw this in . . . . Leonard Floyd has added "muscle" and was timed at 4.5 in the forty this summer. Anyone that reads this board knows that I am not all about 40 times. When it comes to an athlete like Floyd being faster/quicker, then 40 means something to me.

Floyd said that Pruitt is going to "turn him loose" this season. Quarterbacks in the SEC, appears to me that you better get the football out of your hand(s) quickly. That plays right into what Pruitt wants . . . . defensive backs and linebackers that can "catch" the football. Pruitt/Rocker and Company are all about hurries and interceptions. grantham did not understand that. Had to say that.

One more time . . . . Believe that Keyon Brown will play as a freshman, even though our linebacking corps is "stacked". In my mind, that is "smart" substituting, moves us closer to what has been accomplished by Pruitt in other locations.

Nothing but good will come from the coaches drawing a line in the sand and sticking to words spoken. Do I think that Pruitt will have a serious impact on Georgia football? Not a doubt in my mind. There will always be those that will look for the "dark side". Most of that has been corrected. Most of the "overhaul" has been accomplished in Athens, just how much is accepted by the "Group" we will see in the next three years. Pruitts contract I think is for three years. Say again, those that need to "get out of the way", please do. Don't need to mention the name again.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
9 years 9 months ago #61589 by scooby
Replied by scooby on topic From Athens - 29 Days until GDF
Hey Buc. I havent posted in a while. You asked for comments about the HM video so i thought id give mine.

1. Lots of self confidence, almost comes across as arrogance.
2. Dont think he liked AM. Called him Murray. Prolly thought he was better. See #1. This is not a bad thing.
3. Same old same old on offense. Nothing new.
4. Talks a lot but not uncomfortable with not talking. See this at the start after he says it dont bother him nobody knows his face.
5. Whatever guy he's talking about at the end is a fruitcake.

What did i miss?

More
9 years 9 months ago #61590 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic From Athens - 29 Days until GDF
HM showed calm and maturity in that clip. Very good thing

Looking forward to see our surprise players step up. No question wwith this group we

Have diamonds thst just need to be polished with game experience

Go Dawgs!

• yankeedawg1
  • yankeedawg1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 9 months ago #61591 by DawgDoc
Replied by DawgDoc on topic From Athens - 29 Days until GDF
With the loose of MM & the other receiver we ill be lucky to win 7 or 8 games this year. Our QB was counting on MM to get him over the hump, not going to happen. Sorry to be so down in the dumps. We are counting on freshmen & other wide receivers to bale us out, an't going to happen. Know Buc knows more football than God Himself, but you have to have people that know what to do to make this team work & we are short at wide receiver & OL at the present time. Wonders do happen, but don't hold your breath. Hope I am dead wrong, but bring an old "fart" it's just how I feel.
AS always, GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!

Member since 1999

More
9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #61592 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic From Athens - 29 Days until GDF
OL and our cover guys will make or break this season. Don't care how confident or "arrogant" HM is, hard to complete a pass when you are flat on your back or running for your life......

thecountrynation.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton, Buc

More
Time to create page: 0.039 seconds