Forum

more arrests *sigh*

9 years 9 months ago #61418 by TN Dawg
Replied by TN Dawg on topic more arrests *sigh*
***Me beating the dead horse****
Until all programs have the same punishment for the same type crimes (and severe punishment), players will continue to leave one program and go to another.

There will NEVER be a level playing field.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, DAWGtm

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 9 months ago #61419 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic more arrests *sigh*

TN Dawg wrote: ***Me beating the dead horse****
Until all programs have the same punishment for the same type crimes (and severe punishment), players will continue to leave one program and go to another.

There will NEVER be a level playing field.

BINGO !!!!!!! ;)

PVBDAWG
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
9 years 9 months ago #61420 by wlayton

Buc wrote: Reminds me so much of what happened in Gainesville, Florida under the urban meyer "system". Many don't keep up with what really happened under urban, down this way, folks did and "still do".

Soon, prior to the first college game, urban meyer will be displayed in an entirely different way by ESPN. With Taylor it was apparently "choking", with Aaron Hernandez it appears at this point to be multiple murders. urban meyer had not a "clue" that Aaron Hernandez was a bad boy. :whistle:

From where I sit, Greg McGarity needs to do the right thing with Taylor, release him. Bet this, he will play football "somewhere". Guess at this point he feels like a "powerful man", strangling his UGA girlfriend.

Buc, while UM was at UF, wasn't there something like 30 plus arrests of UF players?

PVBDAWG

More
9 years 9 months ago #61421 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic more arrests *sigh*
wlayton, yep . . . . those were the arrests that were on record. You and I both know that there were other failures that urban stopped before they reached the media.

Have nothing but a serious dislike for urban meyer. While I am the same as you, Red and Black to the bone, there are those that I call friends that are loyal to the gators that I have some feelings for. Not to be taken wrong, just happen to know some very good folks that graduated from Florida. I dislike them during football season :) especially when sitting on a three game winning stretch.

Will say this, gators are going to be much better than many suspect. Comes down to Muschamp being able to coach them up. Lots of very good talent.

So many passes that urban meyer received from the media while he was winning in Gainesville, Florida. Different story now. Goes back to what growl said . . . . the support is there as long as the W's are there.

More
9 years 9 months ago #61422 by wlayton

Buc wrote: wlayton, yep . . . . those were the arrests that were on record. You and I both know that there were other failures that urban stopped before they reached the media.

Have nothing but a serious dislike for urban meyer. While I am the same as you, Red and Black to the bone, there are those that I call friends that are loyal to the gators that I have some feelings for. Not to be taken wrong, just happen to know some very good folks that graduated from Florida. I dislike them during football season :) especially when sitting on a three game winning stretch.

Will say this, gators are going to be much better than many suspect. Comes down to Muschamp being able to coach them up. Lots of very good talent.

So many passes that urban meyer received from the media while he was winning in Gainesville, Florida. Different story now. Goes back to what growl said . . . . the support is there as long as the W's are there.

Double BINGO !!!! ;) :woohoo: :woohoo:

PVBDAWG
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
9 years 9 months ago #61423 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic more arrests *sigh*
wlayton, some might want to read the article below. Even that does not cover what "law enforcement" did not see. Happens other places, it however got worse when the gators began to slip.

profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/07/06...e-under-urban-meyer/
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton

More
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds