Forum

more arrests *sigh*

9 years 8 months ago #61432 by DawgDoc
Replied by DawgDoc on topic more arrests *sigh*
:angry: :angry: :angry: Stevedawg you can call it misguided or troubled, I call it to darn much entitlement, no discipline at home, teachers can no longer teach in the classrooms of our schools because they have to try to provide the discipline that should have been taken care of at home. Recruiting these young men without a complete background check is the jobs of the coaches.
CMR is supposed to be in charge, as well as all the coaches that do the recruiting & it is not getting done. Shame on them!!!!!! Maybe the fact that the must win games to keep their jobs is part of the problem. The "camp followers" of the dawgs that look for national championships are to blame also. I want a clean program. Old parable in Matthew's gospel about the "weeds & the wheat". We need to get rid of the "WEEDS" in our program now. Enough said!!!
As always, GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Member since 1999
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, wlayton

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #61433 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic more arrests *sigh*
Would expect the higher ups in Athens to take care of this last episode, quickly. This can be another step forward for the UGA program, if handled correctly and swiftly.

My understanding is that those closest to Taylor (family) were thankful for the second chance he received.

Here is hoping that we don't get the same BS that followed the recent dismissal of the player heading to play for Auburn. His family was thankful for the way the first "recorded" misue was handled by those in charge in Athens. Last mistake, some of the loudest and most unfounded BS I have heard come from the "family" of a UGA player. Been around a few years, could only shake my head and think WTF.

Guess I am getting ahead of myself, Taylor has not been dismissed. Arrangements are probably being made as I type . . . . on the Auburn Campus. Apparently Gus Malzahn is another coach that believes he can resurrect the masses. We have been through that enough in my opinion. Hand the ball off to Gus.

I have been one on this board to chirp about "depth", often. Sometimes out of adversity comes a solution.

DT Lamont Gaillard 6-2, 330 lbs. (Fayetteville, NC - Pine Forest HS) Committed to UGA on 7/20/13. One of the top defensive linemen in the country. Ranked as a 4-star player and #17 DT in the nation by Rivals. Ranked as a 4-star player and the #3 DT in the nation by Scout. Chose the Dawgs over Alabama, Auburn, Clemson, South Carolina, North Carolina, Florida, Florida State, Tennessee and many others.

Has been said that Lamont has gotten the message about getting in shape. Apparently he had a problem his senior year in high school staying in shape. This latest misfortune with Taylor might be just what Lamont and others can use to move up and gain playing time.

Watching Chris Mayes play last season, came on strong at the end of 2013. This should be a time when he takes advantage of the circumstance. Chris will be a force in the middle against the run. That is a must for Pruitt/Rocker and Companies system . . . . force the ball outside. Out there, nothing but trouble awaits those that choose the outside lanes.

Taylor, I hope you get help, there is no doubting that staying on your current path, you will not like the results that will come your way. In prison, there are no "young women" to choke. No doubt this is going to be a case that will require some "outside parties" to intervene, much like the IC case. This last miscue, a FELONY.

And this . . . .

www.wrdw.com/home/headlines/Georgia-foot...harge-268132142.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: DAWGtm

More
9 years 8 months ago #61435 by Buc

dawgs_fans_dad wrote:

wlayton wrote:

Buc wrote: wlayton, yep . . . . those were the arrests that were on record. You and I both know that there were other failures that urban stopped before they reached the media.

Have nothing but a serious dislike for urban meyer. While I am the same as you, Red and Black to the bone, there are those that I call friends that are loyal to the gators that I have some feelings for. Not to be taken wrong, just happen to know some very good folks that graduated from Florida. I dislike them during football season :) especially when sitting on a three game winning stretch.

Will say this, gators are going to be much better than many suspect. Comes down to Muschamp being able to coach them up. Lots of very good talent.

So many passes that urban meyer received from the media while he was winning in Gainesville, Florida. Different story now. Goes back to what growl said . . . . the support is there as long as the W's are there.

Double BINGO !!!! ;) :woohoo: :woohoo:

Two words-Chris Rainey. Threatens to kill his girlfriend, suspended and miraculously rehabilitated in time for the Georgia game.

That's all I need to know about Urban Meyer.

Spot on dawgs_fans_dad.

More
9 years 8 months ago #61436 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic more arrests *sigh*
Buc, that is amazing to me....NOTHING justifies hitting/choking or even verbally abusing a woman.

Some "man", huh?

Just simply walk away.

PVBDAWG
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc, Dawg With Style

More
9 years 8 months ago #61438 by Buc
Short time ago Taylor was released from jail, shortly thereafter he was released from the Georgia football team.

Here is a list of those that were having problems a short time back . . . . Taylor, DeLoach, Tray Matthews and receiver Uriah LeMay. Only DeLoach remains from that group. Go figure.

Those in charge made a good decision, and it pleases me that it was a quick decision.

Time to get on with UGA football, we have a game against Clemson real soon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, wlayton, yankeedawg1

More
9 years 8 months ago #61440 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic more arrests *sigh*
waited until he made bond before giving him the boot from the team. CMR does not want to kick anyone when they are down..... :whistle:

thecountrynation.com

• ogredawg
  • ogredawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.058 seconds