Forum

NLRB RULES

10 years 1 month ago #59615 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic NLRB RULES
Not to be disagreeable but . . . .

Now college football is faced with several issues. The largest of which is the "negotiating" process.

Lengthy? That falls under several "umbrellas".

Example:
If I am a Junior in High School, this day and time. I am the #1 Defensive Tackle not only in the State of Georgia, but the entire nation. Thinking along the injury thingy and who picks up my "multiyear" insurance? How much involvement does my attorney "group" have to say about that? Does the NCAA and its leadership move in and take up the issue? Much like the NCAA did with the Jersey thingy at UGA.

What happens when I don't feel up to practicing today? What do the coaches do with that situation? Do I have "sick days"?

Anyone remember the girlfriend issue with a certain offensive lineman that now resides in Mississippi? Starting left tackle.

Sorry, don't agree with the time thingy mentioned in this thread. One of those things that will have a profound effect on college football. Not a damn doubt in this old farts mind about that statement.

College Football as said earlier, has been brought to its knees by the likes of Disney. Don't believe what I and others have been saying, hang around.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
10 years 1 month ago #59616 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic NLRB RULES
I have questions for this board. Did anyone here see this coming? How do you feel about the NLRB ruling?

Buc will go first, but only if you ask, you have to reply.

Look, again tired of carrying the water. If you come here and don't have the balls to ask or reply, my thinking is you belong to the AJC "Group".

Folks over there "hit and run". Much like "Chip". Gets it handed back to him, cannot handle the "otherside" of his comments.

This is what amazes me . . . . a straight up board, and I see all of the "clicks" . . . . folks looking at what is posted here and they are "mute".

Frankly, if you read here and don't post, you know where you are and stand.

If I owned this board, would allow "everyone in". Does not take long to "winnow the wheat". "Seeds" always stay around for one reason, they are real.

My best guess is that there are about 10 regular posters. Damn good ones at that. That is not kissing butt, that is a fact. Most that come here "read", then take it to their area and start a new thread. Have mentioned this to Steve more than once, there is a HUGE THIEF reading this board and posting the next day. I said that.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
10 years 1 month ago #59617 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic NLRB RULES
No Buc. I did not see this coming. So far off the wall with so many problems and issues

First blush it looks like an even a bigger cluster than Obamacare

Will this include women sports ?? All sports ?? What about grades

What about the military schools and dv 2 schools. Worms. Going to make the lawyers

Happy Happy. Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dawg With Style

More
10 years 1 month ago #59618 by Dawg With Style
Replied by Dawg With Style on topic NLRB RULES
No didn't see this coming or the price of 22 bullets.

Buc if you don't mind going to add this it's about practice Hicks is loving the change in position and from what I can gather he is the biggest surprise so far own offense.

How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!

Ride it like you stole it

• Dawg With Style
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
10 years 1 month ago #59619 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic NLRB RULES
I was eating supper when I saw it on the news. M&M in play. Everyone at table got the full story thanks to Dawg Talk.

College is for students not pro ball.

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DawgDoc, wlayton

10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #59620 by DAWGtm
Replied by DAWGtm on topic NLRB RULES
This is just another step in our degenerating society long gone are the days of working hard and appreciating the opertunities that we are given. It's all about what I can grab now. I have a lot of thoughts on this and this is not a good thing
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, wlayton

More
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds