Forum

Georgia, Florida, No Damn Excuses

11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #50197 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic Re: Georgia, Florida, No Damn Excuses
Doubt it on the Sugar Bowl. a 2 loss LSU will play in the Sugar Bowl before a 2 loss UGA will. More than likely it will be a 1 loss gaytor team in the Sugar.

First we have to beat a pretty good Ole Miss. team. It may not be that easy beating them considering how our coaches plan for certain teams.

thecountrynation.com

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #50199 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Re: Georgia, Florida, No Damn Excuses

ogredawg wrote: Doubt it on the Sugar Bowl. a 2 loss LSU will play in the Sugar Bowl before a 2 loss UGA will. More than likely it will be a 1 loss gaytor team in the Sugar.

First we have to beat a pretty good Ole Miss. team. It may not be that easy beating them considering how our coaches plan for certain teams.

Agreed... Unfortunately if we make the SEC championship game and get throttled by Bama'...

UF is in the Sugar if they run the table and finish with only 1 loss.. leaving UGA in
the Capital One bowl or something like that.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
11 years 6 months ago #50200 by TN Dawg
Replied by TN Dawg on topic Re: Georgia, Florida, No Damn Excuses

ogredawg wrote: Doubt it on the Sugar Bowl. a 2 loss LSU will play in the Sugar Bowl before a 2 loss UGA will. More than likely it will be a 1 loss gaytor team in the Sugar.

For some reason the Ole Miss and Auburn games scare me a little. After a big win in Jax, coaches must do their jobs and keep team focused on task at hand. Finishing out SEC schedule strong. Ole Miss would like noting better than coming into Sanford Stadium and lay wood to UGA. Auburn is always tough In Jordan-Hare.

Two very important SEC games coming up. Time to man-up and win out. Have faith in our guys (not necessarily the coaches)

Go Dawgs! GATA!

More
11 years 6 months ago #50201 by ogredawg
gaytors have a chance to run the table. FSU seems to be the only left who can beat them. So if we have a 2 loss gaytor UGA and LSU teams Sugar Bowl selects LSU which I think would put us in the Cotton Bowl for a change of pace.

thecountrynation.com

More
11 years 6 months ago #50202 by ogredawg

TN Dawg wrote:

For some reason the Ole Miss and Auburn games scare me a little. After a big win in Jax, coaches must do their jobs and keep team focused on task at hand. Finishing out SEC schedule strong. Ole Miss would like noting better than coming into Sanford Stadium and lay wood to UGA. Auburn is always tough In Jordan-Hare.

Two very important SEC games coming up. Time to man-up and win out. Have faith in our guys (not necessarily the coaches)

Go Dawgs! GATA!

Ole Miss scares me as does Ga. Southern. Aubuurn ain't worth a crap this year. No worries with them.

thecountrynation.com

More
11 years 6 months ago #50204 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Re: Georgia, Florida, No Damn Excuses
After the Kentucky game... I take no one for granted...

not Ole Misery
not Ga Southern
not Assburn
not Tech

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
Time to create page: 0.066 seconds