Forum

Missouri Chirping . . . Be Prepared UGA

11 years 9 months ago #47537 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: Missouri Chirping . . . Be Prepared UGA

Buc wrote: Interesting quote from T. J. Moe, wide receiver for Missouri.

"But traditionally they're one of the best teams in college football, year in and year out. Mark Richt is one of the best coaches that's ever been around. I know what a great guy he is. They have athletes. Georgia always has athletes, every year. Now whether or not they put it all together, every team's different. The chemistry you have. There are a lot of different variables. That's why some top 10 teams fall out and not end up making a bowl game."

Hmmmmmmm.........can't argue with him too much. :unsure:

PVBDAWG

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #47540 by thriller
Replied by thriller on topic Re: Missouri Chirping . . . Be Prepared UGA
The kid had a good point - but he's also a loud mouth punk who needs a helmet-sandwich in September. Maybe he'll have the backbone to run a crossing pattern in the vicinity of Jarvis Jones. In fact, I'll make that a formal challenge.

"T.J. Moe, I'm CALLING YOU OUT!!!!! Be man enough to run a crossing route through Jarvis Jones' territory. Let's see what you've got, son."

B)

More
11 years 9 months ago #47542 by Buc
thriller, Jarvis might have to race Ogletree for that shot. . . .:) Coming across the middle against Grantham's defense could be described as dangerous. If this defense plays to their talent, not trying to "be all that" this team has a really good chance of being the best defense that I have ever seen in Athens. Todd Grantham will make sure prior to the Buffalo game that everyone has to build on what they did last season. Both pro and con. . . .Grantham has mentioned that a couple of times this off season . . . . if there is such a thing as "off season". :)

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #47543 by thriller
I sure hope I'm wrong about this, but isn't Ogletree suspended for the Missouri game? I thought he got two games.

Someone PLEASE tell me it was JUST ONE!

Edit: [Just got this from some site when I tried to look it up -

"VALDOSTA — Don’t look now, two more University of Georgia football players will be missing games in 2012 because they didn’t know how to act off the field.

This time, it was All-America safety Bacarri Rambo and inside linebacker Alec Ogletree who were handed down suspensions. Both will miss four games this upcoming season after testing positive for marijuana. According to Rambo’s high school coach, the two consumed brownies containing marijuana over a spring bring trip.

The four game suspensions — games include Buffalo, Missouri, Florida Atlantic and Vanderbilt — come after previous positive drug tests, which resulted in a one-game suspension in 2011."

More
11 years 9 months ago #47544 by thriller
Self correction! I just found yet ANOTHER article that says no one knows how many games either Rambo OR Ogletree will miss - Richt hasn't said anything. So we wait . . . :whistle:

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #47546 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic Re: Missouri Chirping . . . Be Prepared UGA
last I read was this on AJC JY Blawg this morning:

"Rumors are circulating that Sanders Commings will be the only Bulldog suspended for Georgia’s game with Mizzou. Since the original report on impending multi-game suspensions for Bacarri Rambo and Alec Ogletree was itself little more than a rumor coming from a high school coach and was never confirmed by anyone at UGA, we’re now dealing with rumors about rumors. How about we wait until Mark Richt actually has something to say about this. …."

thecountrynation.com

More
Time to create page: 0.046 seconds