Forum

Missouri Chirping . . . Be Prepared UGA

11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #47462 by Buc
Foster commits to Auburn. Wonder what this does with former teammates/friends that said all would play together?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
11 years 9 months ago #47463 by WoodstockDawg
Replied by WoodstockDawg on topic Re: Missouri Chirping . . . Be Prepared UGA
I was thinking the same thing Buc...

Seems a little to coincidental that he moves to Auburn HS, and all of sudden he is committing to Aurburn...

I agree that they need to have two signing days, one in the late summer, early fall, and the one in February...
Make these kids sign early, and they will quit yanking so many chains.

Hate that High School athletes get so much attention..

The media has created the monster, and the colleges have to keep up with the each other...

GO DAWGS...

More
11 years 9 months ago #47464 by Buc
Woodstock Dawg could not agree more. Really hoping that we can keep Tray Matthews, he in my opinion is a football player, much like Ogletree, brings the wood.

With the scholarships we have left, really hoping that we get some serious help in the trenches.

BVG seems to be on a roll, he will definitely improve the defense. Figure Taylor is probably responsible for the flip, seems to relate really well with the high schoolers.

Kublanow and Foster will probably see a lot of each other in the coming years. Should be worth watching.

Go Dawgs!

• Buc
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #47465 by Dawg With Style
Replied by Dawg With Style on topic Re: Missouri Chirping . . . Be Prepared UGA

Buc wrote: Foster commits to Auburn. Wonder what this does with former teammates/friends that said all would play together?

That made my bulldawg so mad he went and took a big old crap in the back yard but being serious I do not like this at all I am starting to wonder abot AK they say All-burn is not interested but things can change.

I am just ready for SOME FOOTBALL enough of all the BULLShIT I am ready to see somebody get knocked own there ASS! Sic em Dawgs

How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!

Ride it like you stole it

• Dawg With Style
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #47512 by Buc

Buc wrote: Columbia West is going to be very interesting. Tigers will have a lot of support. Bodies will BE flying all over the field. Really hope that the game is called evenly, for both sides. Let these players play. Below is one Missouri Tigers thoughts on UGA invading their space. Can bet we will see a lot of activity on this board with Tiger fans. Gimme some football. :)

MizzouRAH!
Extreme Pro Mizzou Opinions!

Georgia Bulldogs- Home Game 9/8 Toughness rating- 3 Stars

Ahh yes, the Georgia Bulldogs, they are a very storied and great team of the SEC. They did well last year and went to SEC championship. Many believe they will win the east again. So why are they at a toughness rating of only 3 stars? Well it is Missouri's first home game and their first in the SEC. The place will be over sold out so Missouri will have a 12th man in the crowd that shows up. Also, Missouri is going to know it has something to prove to the nation. Do not expect much from DGB, especially if he does well in his first two games, as I see a major double coverage on him. Do expect Franklin to have a big game rushing. Missouri's defense may have a tough time slowing down the offense of the Bulldogs but, if history serves me right, it is only Georgia's second game and their defense will not be as set either. The first half will be tight but Mizzou will pull out in the second half due to Franklin's versatility. Georgia does not fare well against the spread and gives up a lot of points when a QB can run.

What to watch for: Georgia has a lot of guys coming back. They are serious contenders and have some lethal offensive weapons and defensive power. Expect them to score just not as much as Mizzou.

Prediction: Mizzou 42 UGA- 31

Really like reading fullback and tightend involvement in our offense this season in the link below.. Crossed fingers.

georgiasports.blogspot.com/2012/07/georg...orgia+Sports+Blog%29

Having a few problems trying to post this morning. Below is a good read, long, but good.

leatherhelmetblog.com/2012-articles/july...uve-got-company.html

• Buc
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
11 years 9 months ago #47513 by thriller
Replied by thriller on topic Re: Missouri Chirping . . . Be Prepared UGA
Great find, Buc! I'm not sure about officiating crews in terms of who is best and worst. In some ways, more penalty yards against us is bad. On the other hand, sometimes it means we played with more desire and fire. The officiating crew is not always why we got more penalties, and we don't always lose when we are more penalized.

More
Time to create page: 0.117 seconds