Forum

Crowell

12 years 4 months ago #43820 by bulldawg36869
Replied by bulldawg36869 on topic Re: Crowell
Thriller wrote:
"If we can just find one guy who can hold onto the ball, not get high and not flunk out or quit on the team. Doesn't seem like that's too tall an order for even an 18 year old."

LOL...ain't that truth

Some are wise and some are otherwise !

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #43821 by southernlover
Replied by southernlover on topic Re: Crowell

AllDawgs5 wrote: IC has been crowned and tended to since he was probably a soph in high school.

My guess is that it started much earlier than high school.

• southernlover
  • southernlover's Avatar Topic Author
  • Bull Dawg
More
12 years 4 months ago #43823 by averagedawg
Replied by averagedawg on topic Re: Crowell
I trust Richt to treat Crowell like any other player on the team, talented or not.
I can't help but think Crowell thought it was gonna be a cakewalk at Georgia.
Welcome to the SEC, Isaiah.

More
12 years 4 months ago #43832 by Mike Honcho
Replied by Mike Honcho on topic Re: Crowell

Buc wrote: Just read where Mike Davis, de-comit from Florida has been offered by UGA. While many are crossing fingers for the young backs from North Carolina, makes me happy to see us stepping out and trying to avoid the mistakes of the past.

Glad to hear this too Buc...any idea what made him decide to de-commit? I know it had something to do with a conversation with a UF coach...maybe at the game Saturday?

• Mike Honcho
  • Visitor
12 years 4 months ago #43899 by southernlover
Replied by southernlover on topic Re: Crowell
Been giving a lot of thought to the Crowell situation since we signed Keith Marshall. One of my friends here in Jax made the comment that "unless IC starts going to class and stops smoking dope we may have seen the last of him in a Dawgs uniform." I certainly hope this is not the case for a variety of reasons. Here's to hoping he can focus and be given some real competition from the younger back. He definitely has the talent to hang up Moreno type numbers the next two years...

• southernlover
  • southernlover's Avatar Topic Author
  • Bull Dawg
More
12 years 4 months ago #43900 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Re: Crowell
southernlover, looks like a turnaround by IC has to come from somewhere between his ears. Try hard not to say too many downside things about UGA players. However, when 99% of the team or at least 95% of the current team has bonded and there seems to be one that does not want to join the club, pretty easy to assess where this saga will end.

If IC chooses to wear that "no contact" jersey in the Spring, he might as well keep it on, there will be those wearing the kick butt jerseys that will play and remain in a orderly group, not looking to be stroked, looking to move UGA football a step closer to the top of the SEC. Somehow can't get away from the thoughts of "one bad apple in the barrel.

More
Time to create page: 0.039 seconds