Forum

Crowell

12 years 4 months ago #43901 by DawgnLA
Replied by DawgnLA on topic Re: Crowell

Mike Honcho wrote:

Buc wrote: Just read where Mike Davis, de-comit from Florida has been offered by UGA. While many are crossing fingers for the young backs from North Carolina, makes me happy to see us stepping out and trying to avoid the mistakes of the past.

Glad to hear this too Buc...any idea what made him decide to de-commit? I know it had something to do with a conversation with a UF coach...maybe at the game Saturday?

I truly think offering Mike Davis well before we even got a commitment from Marshall can have an impact on Davis looking hard at UGA. Doesn't make him look or feel like the back up plan for UGA in case Marshall chose Clemson. Both of these young men come to Athens and IC will have no choice, but to man up or ask for his release.

Great job to the staff in Athens for showing Mike Davis we want him there regardless of what other recruits or schools are doing. This could very well be a deciding factor in where he chooses to enroll.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #43902 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic Re: Crowell
What IC did along with other freshman proved that if you have talent and work hard you will see playing time.

The fact we did not have depth at RB is what allowed IC to skip the working hard part.

Started with his run in with CJT and finished with him turning his back to CMR during the SECCG.

I saw smoke coming out from under CMR headphones.... Be very surprised if the hammer does not fall,his grades may be the final straw.

Go Dawgs !!!

Go Dawgs!

More
12 years 4 months ago #43903 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Re: Crowell
I saw smoke coming out from under CMR headphones.... Be very surprised if the hammer does not fall,his grades may be the final straw

yankeedawg1, you and I both saw the smoke.

More
12 years 4 months ago #43904 by WoodstockDawg
Replied by WoodstockDawg on topic Re: Crowell
Had it been me, there would had been more than smoke. You might have seen a Woody Hayes reinactment!
:evil:

More
12 years 4 months ago #43906 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Re: Crowell
I wondered what effect it would have had on the team to see CMR walk around in front of
him and grab his face mask while he continued the "conversation".

Personally, I think the results would have been positive.

What's done is done now. Moving forward I would like to see CMR announce a depth chart
for the RB's in the bowl game that denotes IC as #3.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
12 years 4 months ago #43907 by averagedawg
Replied by averagedawg on topic Re: Crowell
Personally, I will be somewhat surprised if we see IC wear a Georgia jersey again.
Remember all the excitement when he committed?
I guess, as the saying goes, be careful what you wish for.

More
Time to create page: 0.040 seconds