Forum

Crowell

12 years 4 months ago #43917 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Re: Crowell
Interesting article in the AJC concerning Mike Davis. Posted after 1 p.m. today. Would love to see Mike cast his lot with UGA, definitely a serious football player. Playing in Georgia's highest classification, can't hurt his standing when looking at his stats.

Another thing that really gets me pumped up, Carvell says that UGA is after 6 offensive linemen this year. My God, the light appears to have gone on.

Find a good offensive coordinator that understands Carlton Thomas does not need to be carrying the ball on third and something up the middle and we might be another step closer to the top. Just don't believe Richt will make this move.

Coach 'em up, talent is and always has been in Athens. Great first half in Atlanta, see if we can put three quarters together. Yes I know I left myself open to the snipers. Four quarters would be great, really want to see positive movement from those that control UGA football. :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #43918 by DawgnLA
Replied by DawgnLA on topic Re: Crowell

yankeedawg1 wrote: The day has changed were a coach or teacher could pick up a ruler and clean off the back of ones hand with it.

I am sure IC would have a very large support group if and it is a very large if, he wants to become part of this team. IC has to want to change and put the effort and work in.

Seems he as other issue like grades to "Fix " also. I am one who never says never...but the tea leaves don't look good. "Go Dawgs" !!!

You are correct yd1. Tea leaves do not look good so far. IC has disappointed in more ways than one so far this season. If grades are failing then he is at UGA for all the wrong reasons.

Noticed when IC announced his commitment to UGA he announced it as "playing football at UGA".

Keith Marshall announced it as "enrolling(as in school) at UGA"

Different mindset from the start.

The expectations awaiting Marshall are just as high as they were IC. Hope he is smart enough to meet and/or exceed them. Maybe show IC the err of his ways if he is still around.

More
12 years 4 months ago #43919 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Re: Crowell

DawgnLA wrote:

yankeedawg1 wrote: The day has changed were a coach or teacher could pick up a ruler and clean off the back of ones hand with it.

I am sure IC would have a very large support group if and it is a very large if, he wants to become part of this team. IC has to want to change and put the effort and work in.

Seems he as other issue like grades to "Fix " also. I am one who never says never...but the tea leaves don't look good. "Go Dawgs" !!!

You are correct yd1. Tea leaves do not look good so far. IC has disappointed in more ways than one so far this season. If grades are failing then he is at UGA for all the wrong reasons.

Noticed when IC announced his commitment to UGA he announced it as "playing football at UGA".

Different mindset from the start.

The expectations awaiting Marshall are just as high as they were IC. Hope he is smart enough to meet and/or exceed them. Maybe show IC the err of his ways if he is still around.

Top notch post DawgnLA.

Young man plans to enter business school. Carrying a solid GPA. Speaks really well, hard to beat good parenting, moves folks along from one level to the next. :)

More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #43932 by Buc

More
12 years 4 months ago #43947 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: Crowell

Wartdawg wrote: I wondered what effect it would have had on the team to see CMR walk around in front of
him and grab his face mask while he continued the "conversation".

Personally, I think the results would have been positive.

What's done is done now. Moving forward I would like to see CMR announce a depth chart
for the RB's in the bowl game that denotes IC as #3.

If I were CMR, I would tell him to put his helmet down and to keep his street clothes on.

May be a moot point anyway, not sure he will have the grades to go.

PVBDAWG

More
Time to create page: 0.032 seconds