Forum

GAME DAY: UGA BULLDOGS VS MISSISSIPPI STATE BULLDOGS

3 years 4 months ago #81472 by Buc
For many years I have watched young high school quarterbacks receive college scholarships and soon after practice begins move to receiver. I sincerely believe Mathis could greatly boost his “income” and draft probability by making that move. Small doubt in my mind that D’wan Mathis has the necessary gifts. Lot less wear and tear on the body when changing positions. Simple business decision. IMHO.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 4 months ago #81473 by yankeedawg1
Just after the Gator Game.. it was suggested on another site that Mathis be moved to receiver ... I don’t think his passing
ability will ever raise to a level that would be compatible with major college football.. play

As Buc suggested...time to move on from second guessing CKS decision about when to play.. JT

Latest I heard from the some of the locals... like in baseball when a pitcher/player is trying to come back after a injury/ surgery

They spend time at AAA maybe AA until they get there health and their confidence back... (JT’s time with the scout team )and usually when they get called back up.....The start a home game.... Saturday was our first in 6 weeks...

Sanford’s crowd ... was a boost to JT’s confidence...

Like I have said before.... everyone has a opinion....

Me I am glad it’s now history and we can focus on tweaking our other issues.... moving forward...

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!

More
3 years 4 months ago #81478 by Wartdawg
What was so frustrating about it was he had been practicing before he was cleared to play and they should have never announced cleared to play if he needed another month at AAA with the scout team.

Well I mean there was that, and the fact we went into this year depending on two transfers to lead our team.

It's over now... but not quite forgotten or forgiven. I get the solid message though; time to move on. We'll get 'em next year.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
3 years 4 months ago #81480 by yankeedawg1
Wart ..... exactly

Finding ourselves with having no other choices but playing one of two transfer QB’s or a true freshman or a red shirt freshman who was recovering from brain surgery...is not what makes for a championship team.. totally on the HC

Absolutely... not forgotten or forgiven......

hoping there is college football next season.......

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wartdawg

More
Time to create page: 0.028 seconds