Forum

GAME DAY: UGA BULLDOGS VS MISSISSIPPI STATE BULLDOGS

3 years 4 months ago #81454 by Wartdawg
I've said all along that in today's SEC, teams can take away the run from you. I don't care who you are... if that is all you have, you can be shut down.

MSU came in here tonight determined to take that away, but tonight we have JT throwing. If teams prepare fearing a competent passing attack, the run game will come back.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 4 months ago #81455 by Wartdawg
BUT good Lord almighty they are doing the same thing against our D and we have YET to figure out how to stop it.

Literally 2 different plays they run 80% of the time and we give up 5-8 yards every single time.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
3 years 4 months ago #81456 by Wartdawg
The easiest interception a defensive back could ever have, and we drop it.

Do you ever notice how good teams make plays and bad teams don't?

God Bless and Go Dawgs

More
3 years 4 months ago #81457 by growl
Good teams block, nuff said

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day

• growl
  • growl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
3 years 4 months ago - 3 years 4 months ago #81458 by Wartdawg
Derpy must have sent the word upstairs that he wants Monken to establish the run game no matter what.

Now we've had a dropped interception, 2 dropped TD passes, and a hold on a crucial 3rd down pickup.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

More
3 years 4 months ago #81459 by Wartdawg
To say this game has been poorly officiated would be a massive understatement.

I have rarely seen such rinky dink and blatantly wrong calls made at this number in many years.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

More
Time to create page: 0.079 seconds