Forum

GAME DAY: SECCG: ALABAMA VS. GEORGIA BULLDOGS

5 years 4 months ago #79409 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic GAME DAY: SECCG: ALABAMA VS. GEORGIA BULLDOGS
97-98 for UT

It's all true what is being said about Smart.

No way am I calling for the head of the man that has put us in this position two years in a row out in his first 3 seasons after watching UGA for the previous 15 years....

.... but what is being said is accurate.

There was some dumb ass things done by our head coach tonight.

Born of arrogance and absolutely moronic.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #79410 by SouthernDawg
Replied by SouthernDawg on topic GAME DAY: SECCG: ALABAMA VS. GEORGIA BULLDOGS
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
5 years 4 months ago #79411 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic GAME DAY: SECCG: ALABAMA VS. GEORGIA BULLDOGS
The only thing I want to hear from Kirby right now is taking personal responsibility himself for last nights loss.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc, SouthernDawg

More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #79412 by Buc
Watched the video last night, again this morning, you and Wartdawg are spot on. Kirby needs to stop and take a good look at what "really happened" under his watch in the game.

Wartdawg posted . . . . The only thing I want to hear from Kirby right now is taking personal responsibility himself for last nights loss.

Video below shows how self-centered statements hang around for ages. Twice in one season Kirby has made the same mistake. Not real good x's and o's Kirby. Football does have room for mental awareness. If you are trying to put on the same "show" that Nick Saban does regularly, definitely can have consequences.

SouthernDawg wrote:

More
5 years 4 months ago #79413 by SouthernDawg

Buc wrote: Every site that I have read thus far after the game, and plan to read more sites, all seem to be in agreement that Kirby Smart is not too "smart". Seems to be a bit full of himself at this point.

Head for the article below . . . .

Kirby Smart's horrific decisions cost Georgia SEC title, probably Playoff spot

www.saturdaydownsouth.com/georgia-footba...fake-punt-cost-game/

I read that last night shortly after the game. Spot on and couldn't agree more.

More
5 years 4 months ago #79414 by SouthernDawg

Wartdawg wrote: The only thing I want to hear from Kirby right now is taking personal responsibility himself for last nights loss.

Well you're going to be waiting a long long lonnnnnng time because that ain't on the horizon bud.

Its the center's fault for getting the snap off too late. Had nothing to do with the moronic nature of running a fake punt on a short field for the opposition against a team cresting and picking apart our secondary. Nothing. It was good play, we practiced it, we thought we had it. If we just had better special teams play it would have worked flawlessly, Got it? Good. Now I don't want to hear anymore from you about it. - Kirby.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc

More
Time to create page: 0.057 seconds