Forum

GAME DAY: SECCG: ALABAMA VS. GEORGIA BULLDOGS

5 years 4 months ago #79385 by growl
Well folks here we are again! This is going to be a real knock down drag out affair I feel. I feel good about this game even tho the talking heads say "No Chance" I just don't feel that way. I believe we are better equipped to deal with "Heisman run away", at least we've dealt with it before so no surprise there. We may have some new wrinkles ourselves,have to wait and see.

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!! GATA!

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc, yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• growl
  • growl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
5 years 4 months ago #79386 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic GAME DAY: SECCG: ALABAMA VS. GEORGIA BULLDOGS
Chief....totally agree....CKS ....has been to this dance numerous times...

He will have us focused and prepared.... Tide has areas to be

Exploited .... pull your chin strap tight.... have fun Dawgs...

Enjoy the moment..... Go Dawgs.....

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

More
5 years 4 months ago #79387 by SouthernDawg
Replied by SouthernDawg on topic GAME DAY: SECCG: ALABAMA VS. GEORGIA BULLDOGS
I agree. Enjoy the moment YD1. I'm not making predictions or giving my opinion on how I think this shakes out. I'm merely going to enjoy watching the Dawgs back in Atlanta playing the nations most significant team for a chance to play for the Natty.

As far as I'm concerned, this is the Natty. These are the nations two best teams.

Enjoying the moment.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1, growl

More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #79388 by Buc
SouthernDawg posted . . . . As far as I'm concerned, this is the Natty. These are the nations two best teams.

I truly believe this . . . . 2019 has more than a 50% chance of repeating on the same stage.

Times have certainly changed in college football since Smart and Company arrived in Athens. Always had the players, took many years to hire the right coaches.

Looking forward to the game and the way both sides will play according to the game plan(s).

Center on the offensive line will play a huge role in this game. I like our center.

Go Dawgs . . . . :)

More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #79389 by Buc
georgiadogs.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=3088

Lamont Gaillard was recruited to play the defensive line. Under the previous coach. Gaillard became a bit upset and confused when he was being switched back and forth from offense to defense. A lot of that occurred prior to Smart and Company. Coach Sam Pittman took over told Lamont Gaillard that he was going to be the "center" on "his" offensive line. Another solid coaching move. Couple of highly respected SEC head coaches have said that Gaillard is the best center they have seen . . . . ever. If Coach Pittman had not made the move on Gaillard, Lamont would still be sitting on the bench, never having an opportunity to play in the NFL. Great coaching produces great futures. Coach Pittman has a couple of Freshmen that are being prepped to replace Gaillard, for sure we will not be in the same position or straights that Richt and Company left our team in when they departed. Believe that Gaillard will play a major role today against a certain Alabama defensive lineman. Look for him to call sets, line formations to give added protection to our quarterback. Reason I say quarterback, believe we will see two (2) under center today. Would bet on it.

2017: Appeared in 15 games, starting all 15 at center...Winner of the Own the Trenches award after spring drills.
2016: Appeared in 13 games, making 13 starts ... received the offense’s Most Improved award at the conclusion of spring practice.

2015: Played in two games.

Go Dawgs . . . . :)

More
5 years 4 months ago #79390 by growl
Buc, I am so grateful for Coach Pittman I can hardly express it, but it would take a blind person not to see the difference today from years past. We all asked for it and it was provided. Win, lose , or draw this team is fun to watch and they play with a lot of heart. It starts at the OL!!!!!!

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!! GATA!!!

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc, yankeedawg1

• growl
  • growl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.058 seconds