Forum

GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS KENTUCKY WILDCATS

5 years 5 months ago #79232 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS KENTUCKY WILDCATS
I'm kinda thinking along the lines of southerndawg on this one...could be way off, but I've watched UK a few times this year and haven't really seen anything that impresses me so far....our guys have been in the big games before, UK, not so much....I think this is a fairly comfortable one for us late

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #79233 by Wartdawg
After last week at the goal...
3rd and 1
Starting center out..
Stout D line

We run the most basic dive and get stuffed

SMH

.... and

The exact same play that would have worked last week would have worked again. If we're going to telegraph the run... bring Fields in and let him read option.. he would still be running.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1

More
5 years 5 months ago #79234 by dawgs_fans_dad
Replied by dawgs_fans_dad on topic GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS KENTUCKY WILDCATS
Wildcat fans look like they’re ready for basketball season. Finish them off.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1

More
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #79235 by Wartdawg
Well all I can say to Kentucky is

]

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc, yankeedawg1

More
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #79236 by SouthernDawg
Replied by SouthernDawg on topic GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS KENTUCKY WILDCATS
Kirby postgame presser

The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc

More
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #79238 by Buc
Kirby Smart let everyone watching the game know his feelings on the offensive goal line play calling. I have continued to hope that we would see improvement by Chaney in all areas. After the gator/Kentucky calls, not hard to question the depth of Chaney's understanding, lack of in both cases. Will probably never know who it was that had Kirby so upset, not hard to make a logical guess. Chaney calls the offensive plays. I like most of the improvements in the "process" thus far (3rd year) but more and more understand why Kirby wanted Coley to remain in Athens, not leave for TAM and Jimbo Fisher. Jimbo flat out offered the offensive coordinators job to Coley. Will not be surprised to see some "movement" in offensive coaching circles. Some of the play calling reminds me a lot of the days before Smart moved to Athens. I believe this . . . . Kirby Smart is a no "BS" head coach. Someones ears were definitely ringing after the Kirby Smart "assault" yesterday. Smart knows that there is some unfinished business in the "process", best for "all" to understand he will do what is necessary to get better.

Say again, this reminds me of the South Carolina game a while back under different coaches and calling plays that did not include the best running back in college football at that times number. That type of play calling left Athens (I thought) and now resides in South Florida. Referring to Richt/Bobo and Gurley.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1, SouthernDawg

More
Time to create page: 0.030 seconds