Forum

GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS KENTUCKY WILDCATS

5 years 5 months ago #79245 by Buc
Have been meaning to bring up our receiving corps and Coach Cortez Hankton's contributions.

Smart added a "jewel" when he hired Cortez Hankton. I hope that Coach Hankton remains a part of the UGA coaching staff for a long time. What he has done with the receivers is a true testimonial to his prowess. #9 Jeremiah Holloman is a direct result of Hankton's coaching ability. As long as he is our receivers coach I will feel real comfortable.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #79246 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS KENTUCKY WILDCATS
Beautiful fall day in the Classic City...

Truly believe that players,coaches and fans have come to

Understand the meaning of β€œThe Process β€œ as applied to our

football program....absolutely enjoying watching our young pups

Growing..... I also believe that the process is never completed ..

Recruiting and coaching .... to maintain and continue to raise our standard .... CKS.....” work in progress β€œ

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc

More
5 years 5 months ago #79257 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS KENTUCKY WILDCATS

Buc wrote: I however like the quote from Sadlerdawg . . . . The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

Agree with the word CONTINUES. Still some work to be done, both players and coaches.

:)

Definitely still a continuing work in progress, Buc

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #79258 by Buc
Both of us have been around here for a while Sadlerdawg.Looking forward to the remainder of 2018 and our team "continuing" to progress under this group of coaches. Really like Kirby's "foot down" when it comes to his "process". Don't really care who Smart mimics in style, care about the enormous amount of high school and junior college talent that is finding its way to Athens "because" Kirby Smart is the lead Dawg. Hope all is well for you and the family.

Your thoughts on the game against Kentucky were pretty much spot on . . . . What about Auburn?

The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
5 years 5 months ago #79259 by sadlerdawg

Buc wrote: . . What about Auburn?

I've actually seen UK more than Auburn this year, but what I've seen of Auburn is even less impressive than Kentucky... as long as we've gotten those slow starts out of our system, I think we'll take control early... even if we happen to start slow (which I can't see happening being a home night game) I still feel we'll pull away late and win comfortably.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, yankeedawg1

More
5 years 5 months ago #79260 by sadlerdawg
Buc, family is well... one kid in Boston, one in NYC, and one in Wilmington... she had to come over for the hurricane but her apartment wasn't damaged and had power by the time she got back since the roads were closed for several days

The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
Time to create page: 0.041 seconds