Forum

GAME DAY: FLORIDA GATORS VS GEORGIA BULLDOGS WLOCP

5 years 5 months ago #79200 by SimpleDawg
The fiasco at the goal line was two fold: 1. Zuniga was crashing hard straight down the line of scrimmage. 2. We never adjusted

By the 3rd time, had Jake pulled the ball and skirted around the end, he could've duck walked into the endzone.

Surely someone else should've seen that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #79203 by Wartdawg
I saw it and mentioned it here. Unfortunately I wasn't in the booth that day.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
5 years 5 months ago #79204 by Wartdawg
Forida D-Lineman posts pictures of himself choking UGA TE Harris at the bottom of a pile. (The picture has now been taken down from Instagram). The reddit link below links to the story on 247 Sports

www.reddit.com/r/CFB/comments/9sfcta/flo...JNUPOZXX&sh=47d64adb

I also red that Fromm couldn't see well on his second goal line sneak attempt because they gouged his eyes at the bottom of the pile on the one before.

You stay classy, Gayturds.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #79205 by Buc
Wartdawg, not surprising . . . . Second coming of urban "liar" meyer. Has been said on this site before. There is more than idle talk about the character of some in Gainesville, Florida this day and time. Understand that a couple of players did not get to dress out for the game. Kirby Smart has Dan Mullen's number, will treat Mullen much like meyer treated Richt. Going to be one heck of a ride.

www.saturdaydownsouth.com/florida-footba...king-georgia-player/

More
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds