Forum

GAME DAY: FLORIDA GATORS VS GEORGIA BULLDOGS WLOCP

5 years 6 months ago #79173 by DawgDoc
With out a doubt this was the worst offensive game I have seen in a long time. we need to have one offensive cord. not two. My old high school could have scored from the 1/2 yrd line, even withme running the ball. Why are trying to run it up the middle when there is nothing their, stupid!!!!!!!!!!! Not kicking the extra point twice was dump, not just once but twice. Fire Coach Dump. We should have lost this game
all the stupid play calls in the second half. Aladambama will eats us alive if we get to a SEC title game. Enough said, I'm over this Ga. coached team. Maybe MR might have done better???????

Go Dawgs(Maybe}!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Member since 1999

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #79174 by SouthernDawg
Replied by SouthernDawg on topic GAME DAY: FLORIDA GATORS VS GEORGIA BULLDOGS WLOCP

DawgDoc wrote: Maybe MR might have done better???????

CMR may have used all the timeouts, but we'd have still gotten our a----s handed to us. No, I'll take this team any day out of the week and twice on Sunday over a CMR coached team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1

More
5 years 6 months ago #79175 by SouthernDawg
Replied by SouthernDawg on topic GAME DAY: FLORIDA GATORS VS GEORGIA BULLDOGS WLOCP
Kirby post game presser

The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

More
5 years 6 months ago #79176 by Wartdawg

DawgDoc wrote: With out a doubt this was the worst offensive game I have seen in a long time. we need to have one offensive cord. not two. My old high school could have scored from the 1/2 yrd line, even withme running the ball. Why are trying to run it up the middle when there is nothing their, stupid!!!!!!!!!!! Not kicking the extra point twice was dump, not just once but twice. Fire Coach Dump. We should have lost this game
all the stupid play calls in the second half. Aladambama will eats us alive if we get to a SEC title game. Enough said, I'm over this Ga. coached team. Maybe MR might have done better???????

Dang....

I'm tough on our team but that's a bit much. Yeah we struggled at times but we ended up with 429 yards of offense. Swift got his first 100 yard game. Jake passed for 240, 3 TD's and no picks...

After going down 14-13 in the second half we outscored them 23-3.

If you think this was the worst offensive game you've seen in a long time, you must have missed our game 2 weeks ago.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1, dawgs_fans_dad

More
5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #79177 by dawgs_fans_dad
Replied by dawgs_fans_dad on topic GAME DAY: FLORIDA GATORS VS GEORGIA BULLDOGS WLOCP
You cannot be serious. The offense had hiccups, o-line especially, but they did put up 36 points and 400+ yards against a good defense.,
'dawg s kicked 3 extra points on 4 TDs, so I'm not sure what game you were watching. Finally, did you see the U get smoked on Friday night?
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #79178 by Buc
A little bit of everything, or a lot of things . . . .

Down my way the gators are grumbling about fumbles in the game. That happens gator folks through coaching during the week. That type of coaching goes on weekly, never stops, never a practice that goes by that creating fumbles is not stressed. In JAX the gators were the recipients of practice habits by our players. High fives to our players and coaches.

Seems to me that #18 Nauta changed the fortunes of the football game at the end of the first half. Many have called for more tight end participation in the offensive schemes. Little doubt the calls at the end of the first half caught Dan Mullen and Todd Grantham flat footed. More passes thrown and caught in a short span of minutes than we have witnessed in two years. Damn sure took some of the pressure off of our quarterback and our offensive line play in the second half. Also note that their starting defensive back on their left side was knocked out of the game, freshman came in. That is in my estimation . . . . COACHING. That is coaching them up if I say so myself. Absolute turning point in the game for us.

More to be said later, here is hoping that the light was turned on in Chaney’s play calling moving forward, this was the formula that would have caused some problems against LSU. LSU is understandably strong in their defensive backfield, but they were never confronted with this very “smart” move by our offensive minds.

Sure made Jake’s day run a lot smoother. Too much talent across the board not to be used in more ways than one.

:)

EDIT: And this, the second coming of urban "liar" meyer . . . . Did UGA have anything to do with the lack of "gator execution" . . . . Mullen, Smart loves kicking your backside to put it mildly. CRYING TOWEL, PLEASE.

The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1, growl

More
Time to create page: 0.058 seconds