Forum

From Athens- Friday Thoughts

6 years 2 months ago #78151 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic From Athens- Friday Thoughts
Your best post of the year YD1. Who would have thunk all that stuff and the destination?

I was feeling good all season knowing our boys were being coached up. Leadership starts at the top and we have it.

So here we are. Not feeling 'out of place' either.

One happy Dawg writing this.

Go Dawgs!

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, yankeedawg1, DAWGtm, sflanagan21

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 2 months ago #78152 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic From Athens- Friday Thoughts
Exactly Boss Dawg..... been shared here many times by many posters,,

Leadership by example......none better...

Kirby can demand and get the best from others.......because...he does the same for himself.....

No smoke and mirrors.....hard work.....

Keep chopping......

Thanks for the kind words.....

Go Dawgs....

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

• yankeedawg1
  • yankeedawg1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
6 years 2 months ago #78154 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic From Athens- Friday Thoughts
ANDREW THOMAS.

Noticeable that Smart understood the absolute need to change the line(s) on both sides of the ball . . . . quickly.

Andrew Thomas. Spent quite a bit of time watching his play on film, get an overall better view when watching youtube and Hudl videos of Andrew. Venturing a guess at this point . . . . believe that Sam Pittman will move Thomas to left tackle next season. Couple of reasons . . . . his hand placement, has great foot and body position, understands playing within his hips. Figure Isaiah Wilson will play right tackle.

2018 is going to produce a lot of battles for playing time on the offensive line. What a great feeling to carry into the off-season knowing we finally have coaches that understand SEC Football . . . .In DEPTH.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1, sflanagan21

More
6 years 2 months ago #78155 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic From Athens- Friday Thoughts
Interesting article below. Check timeline on my post above, did NOT copy from article below. On the up and up for damn sure.

www.dawgnation.com/football/team-news/ch...ne-championship-game
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1

More
6 years 2 months ago #78156 by sflanagan21
Replied by sflanagan21 on topic From Athens- Friday Thoughts
I have a feeling that we are going to see some plays that have been designed this week for this opponent. Chaney will dial up a few plays that even the Great Saban will not see coming. It may take thinking outside the box to get the Dub...

Special teams will be more critical in this single game than all of our other games combined. It’s a must that we win every special teams play. Besides that it’s going to be a Big Boy slugfest for 60 minutes. As a fan of college football I’m beyond exited for this matchup, having the Dawgs in it is the cherry on top.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc, yankeedawg1

More
6 years 2 months ago #78157 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic From Athens- Friday Thoughts
sflanagan21 said it, "I have a feeling that we are going to see some plays that have been designed this week for this opponent. Chaney will dial up a few plays that even the Great Saban will not see coming. It may take thinking outside the box to get the Dub..."

Yep.

GO DAWGS!

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, sflanagan21

Time to create page: 0.028 seconds