Forum

NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP- GAME WEEK

6 years 3 months ago #78130 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP- GAME WEEK
Wart I totally agree that this game will much different than our last and that our defense will not look as confused and you're right, saban is most likely gonna just line it up and do what bama does (probably not gonna see a double reverse pass back to the qb again :unsure: ).... but i feel certain if Kirby sees something that can be exploited he will adjust for it asap, unlike our former coach...

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, thriller, yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 months ago #78132 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP- GAME WEEK
Well put Sadlerdawg.

We all know Nick Saban knows how to play ball.

Apparently Kirby Smart does too.

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sadlerdawg, yankeedawg1

6 years 3 months ago #78133 by LimeyDawg
Replied by LimeyDawg on topic NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP- GAME WEEK
To be the king, you have to beat the king. I think the dawgs will be ready. It'll come down to execution, but I can tell you with surety that the dawgs have earned the right to be here. It also makes me feel good that we have a team that won't quit, that you can't fall asleep on. I can't say I would have felt that way about teams in prior seasons.

"The freedom of individuals to verbally to oppose or to challenge police actions without thereby risking arrest is one of the principal characteristics by which we distinguish a free nation from a police state."
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc, sadlerdawg, yankeedawg1

More
6 years 3 months ago #78134 by LimeyDawg
Replied by LimeyDawg on topic NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP- GAME WEEK
On a related note, there needs to be a disclaimer before ESPN shows a replay of Nick's knee injury. As a guy who a) hadnt seen the injury, and b) suffered 5 torn MCLs, I can tell you that I'm still cringing. That was one gruesome hyper extension.

"The freedom of individuals to verbally to oppose or to challenge police actions without thereby risking arrest is one of the principal characteristics by which we distinguish a free nation from a police state."
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc, yankeedawg1

More
6 years 3 months ago #78135 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP- GAME WEEK
I can’t look at injuries like that. As one whose football career ended with a double compound fracture of the leg and one who also went through a torn MCL and patellar tendon before that...

I just can’t watch those things.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
6 years 3 months ago #78138 by thriller
Replied by thriller on topic NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP- GAME WEEK
Before a sense of hopelessness sets in, watch this. If there is a way to beat Alabama, the OTHER Bulldogs dang near figured it out.

More
Time to create page: 0.036 seconds