Forum

Game Day: ROSE BOWL

6 years 3 months ago #78062 by sflanagan21
Replied by sflanagan21 on topic Game Day: ROSE BOWL
Not many had us here. As a matter of fact most had us going best 8-4 when Eason went down. About halfway through the season I came on here and said, (paraphrasing) “there isn’t any dominating teams this year and if we keep improving we have the chance to make the playoffs and win it all.

I said that because I saw a NC caliber D, 3 stud RB’s, an o line gelling and getting better every Saturday and the most poised freshman QB I’ve ever witnessed. I now think we are that dominating team that was lacking in the league all season. This unit is very special and could be the best team I’ve ever watched at UGA and I’ve been a fan since I was 9 years old back in 1980. Of course I don’t really remember that team and the early 80’s team.

It’s been a pleasure watching this team play all season and the future is bright! I see the game today being tight for the first half plus, but our strength and dominance will overtake. 31-21 Dawgs, I also see Bama/Saban taking care of business tonight.

GO DAWGS
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc, yankeedawg1, SouthernDawg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 months ago #78063 by growl
Replied by growl on topic Game Day: ROSE BOWL
Mom(92 years young) madeTurnips and Blackeyed Peas, my wife made Broccolli Casserole and I grilled Beef Tenderloin, nothings to good for the Dawgs.

Cant wait to enjoy this Game

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GATA!

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc, yankeedawg1, SouthernDawg, sflanagan21

More
6 years 3 months ago #78064 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic Game Day: ROSE BOWL
Outstanding menu Chief.....enjoy.....

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, growl, sflanagan21

More
6 years 3 months ago #78066 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic Game Day: ROSE BOWL
Standard New Year's fare here. Greens and peas. With a rack of ribs cooked till they fall off the bone.

I have been waiting for a game like this for a long time.

Butterflies and Ready.

Go Dawgs!

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, growl, sflanagan21

• stevedawg
  • stevedawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • DAWGS.com moderator
6 years 3 months ago #78067 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Game Day: ROSE BOWL
Collards, black-eyed peas, fried chicken.

Time to see if we teally have what it takes. I want to see the good game plan show up, not the one that we brought to the plains during rd 1 with Assburn.

Go Dawgs

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, sflanagan21

More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #78068 by sflanagan21
Replied by sflanagan21 on topic Game Day: ROSE BOWL
WD, you’re so right! We must put in place and execute the right game plan on both sides of the ball. CKS has prepared for these types of games many times...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
Time to create page: 0.068 seconds