Forum

Game Day: ROSE BOWL

6 years 3 months ago #78081 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Game Day: ROSE BOWL
They said Baker Mayfield said to go tell us “good luck” after the 1st qtr..

Hey Baker.... “Good luck”!!!

Serious Guys... I was there in 1981 for the Sugar Bowl...

I haven’t felt this since then...

Oh Lord... Larry up in heaven... can you see it?!

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, yankeedawg1, growl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 months ago #78082 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic Game Day: ROSE BOWL
Thanks wart long time for sure. One more to go.

3-4 years ago the way the game started and down early we would of rolled over and lost by 40.

Change is good

Happiest season in years no matter what happens next week

thecountrynation.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, yankeedawg1, DAWGtm, growl, sflanagan21

More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #78083 by SouthernDawg
Replied by SouthernDawg on topic Game Day: ROSE BOWL
Hands down, this game is better than the Texas v USC Rose Bowl in 2006.

I echo Wart's comments to all the old dawgs. Savor this. Enjoy it. I can't believe it. I can't believe the adjustments at the half. The poise, the calm.

I can't believe it. We're playing for a National Championship. One more game.

I'm in shock.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1, sflanagan21

More
6 years 3 months ago #78084 by LimeyDawg
Replied by LimeyDawg on topic Game Day: ROSE BOWL
When we talk about champions, and a culture of champions, this game summed it up as succinctly as anything could. We rebounded from a first half that looked like a game getting ugly fast. We rebounded from a swing of momentum that came at the worst possible time. THIS is the stuff of greatness. This is defining. It draws a line in the sand that separates the old from the new, the past from the present, mediocrity from greatness.

What a game. What a master class in overcoming adversity! I absolutely could not be more proud of these dawgs.

I've got to admit...would have thought that a 10 win season would have been a good year. This? This is the stuff of dreams. We're going to the national championship game. Still hasnt truly sunk in yet. But, I will tell you this: Georgia deserves it's place in this game. It was earned in blood and hard work, through character and a willingness to buy into something greater than the sum of its,parts. This is the Georgia we've been waiting for.

"The freedom of individuals to verbally to oppose or to challenge police actions without thereby risking arrest is one of the principal characteristics by which we distinguish a free nation from a police state."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, yankeedawg1, SouthernDawg, growl, sflanagan21

More
6 years 3 months ago #78085 by sflanagan21
Replied by sflanagan21 on topic Game Day: ROSE BOWL

LimeyDawg wrote: When we talk about champions, and a culture of champions, this game summed it up as succinctly as anything could. We rebounded from a first half that looked like a game getting ugly fast. We rebounded from a swing of momentum that came at the worst possible time. THIS is the stuff of greatness. This is defining. It draws a line in the sand that separates the old from the new, the past from the present, mediocrity from greatness.

What a game. What a master class in overcoming adversity! I absolutely could not be more proud of these dawgs.

I've got to admit...would have thought that a 10 win season would have been a good year. This? This is the stuff of dreams. We're going to the national championship game. Still hasnt truly sunk in yet. But, I will tell you this: Georgia deserves it's place in this game. It was earned in blood and hard work, through character and a willingness to buy into something greater than the sum of its,parts. This is the Georgia we've been waiting for.

YES SIR!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, yankeedawg1

More
6 years 3 months ago #78086 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Game Day: ROSE BOWL
Seriously guys... I am so happy for YOU GUYS.. more than I am for myself.... especially my friends like BUC..

YOU GUYS have beens here longer than I.. you guys have been through more than I.. you guys are the heart and soul of this program.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, yankeedawg1

More
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds