Forum

Game Day: ROSE BOWL

6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #78055 by stevedawg
Game Day: ROSE BOWL was created by stevedawg
Stepping in for Growl to get the thread started...

I am feeling good about the game. CKS knows how to, as Buc says, 'Coach 'em up".

Go Dawgs!!!

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, yankeedawg1, sflanagan21

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• stevedawg
  • stevedawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • DAWGS.com moderator
6 years 2 months ago #78056 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Game Day: ROSE BOWL
Large portion of the nation pulling against Georgia. Some don't seem to realize that the SEC as a whole over many years have worked their tails off to get this type of recognition. Still remember the folks from Michigan back in the 1960's referring to the UGA team as a bunch of pea pickers and other things said also during warmups. Georgia "Pea Pickers" won that game by the way. Media has hyped Georgia/Oklahoma big time, expected . . . . Both sides with many good players . . . . Feel sure coaching will be monitored closely today. Personally looking forward to watching the "game plans unfold". There will be some surprises from both sides. Butterflies have not set in yet, will before game time for me, for sure.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, ogredawg, yankeedawg1, growl, sflanagan21

More
6 years 2 months ago #78057 by growl
Replied by growl on topic Game Day: ROSE BOWL
Thanks Steve, internet was down for some reason, working fine at bedtime.

How about them DAWGS! Long way from the 4-5 wins some thought this Frosh QB would get us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Think the D is going to show up Big today, and the offense should use up a lot of clock to get the win.

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!GATA

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc, yankeedawg1, sflanagan21

More
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #78058 by SouthernDawg
Replied by SouthernDawg on topic Game Day: ROSE BOWL
Got the chicken, andouille, and lobster jambalaya going. Cornbread batter is prepped & black eyed peas cooking.

Bourbon is poured.

It's time to GATA!!!!! Let's do it. Let's get to Atlanta.

Georgia by 10.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1, growl, sflanagan21

More
6 years 2 months ago #78060 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic Game Day: ROSE BOWL
Hey Chief what’s on the grill .?.

Biggest stage yet....say focused......

Just do your job.....

Go Dawgs.......

Go Dawgs!

• yankeedawg1
  • Away
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
6 years 2 months ago #78061 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Game Day: ROSE BOWL
Collard greens, black eye peas, jasmine rice, chopped onion, cornbread and oven baked bbq pork chops.

Some on this board know that I am a UCF supporter also. They are #2, UGA #1, daughter a graduate and a very accomplished football person, just like her Mom, UGA graduate 1971.

Love the SEC, have nothing for Gus. Needs to keep his finger out of his nose on the sideline, cameras see all. Thanks to Auburn President for signing Gus to a lengthy contract. Bodes well for UGA/AU for some time to come in my humble opinion.

Starting to feel some butterflies. Can't play anymore, but still get some of that early pre-game feeling that I once did. You guys know that feeling for sure. Many on this site played the game.

Go Dawgs, Coach'em Up . . . .
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1, SouthernDawg

More
Time to create page: 0.065 seconds