Forum

GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS AUBURN

6 years 5 months ago #77550 by DawgDoc
Replied by DawgDoc on topic GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS AUBURN
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: This team was NOT prepared to play at Auburn Sat. This is a coaches problem. It's their job to get this team ready & they were not. I am not a MR fan but if we play Miami in the playoffs they will eat our cake. They took ND apart & they will do the same to our Dawgs. Players need the tools to win games against good teams & they didn't have them this past Sat. Yes, I would like a new OC, who understands the game as it is played today. The o-line was a shamble, plays called were right into the hands of AU defense, stack the box & you beat Georgia hands down. Hope our coaches learned their lesson this past
Sat., if not Tech will beats us also. Don't under estimate Kentucky, we could loose to them if not prepared. Come on coaches, coach them up as Buc likes to say!!!!!!!!!!!!
As always go Dawgs!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

Member since 1999
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc, yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 5 months ago #77551 by thriller
Replied by thriller on topic GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS AUBURN
I hate to say this, but this past Saturday has shaken my confidence in this team . . . not just because we lost, but because we got CRUSHED and so did the best quality opponent we faced all season.

Possibility that a one loss SEC Champion FAILS to make the playoffs? Sounds ridiculous, I know, but this weekend makes me wonder.

That was a HORRIBLE weekend.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #77552 by scooby
Replied by scooby on topic GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS AUBURN
Jacob Eason....

I don’t see the guys practice every day. But from what I saw this year and last year, uga needs Eason to beat non sec east teams. That is, I don’t see them hanging with auburn or bama without Eason playing. Fromm has been great, but I don’t think he can sling it like Eason.

And Chaney is using the game plan Kirby wants. Silly to blame him when he is doing what the big man says.

And I’m asking Santa for a turnover chain for Christmas. :)

Edit: I really thought the Kentucky game was going to be for the sec east earlier in the year. I look for Kentucky to play a tough game, and maybe squeak out a win. All in All, uga is in a good spot. Playing in Atlanta with a chance to make the playoffs. I couldn’t believe how easy miami beat nd. I see them in the final four. Could be a showdown with the dawgs. That would be a BIG game.

More
6 years 5 months ago #77553 by SimpleDawg
Replied by SimpleDawg on topic GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS AUBURN
This past weekend may be a revelation about this year's Dawgs. Auburn's complete domination of the UGA offense and defense would lead some to believe that the Dawgs just weren't focused on the task at hand. For that to happen to both squads that had been so dominant all year makes me wonder about coaching.... The failure to make any useful adjustments at halftime, in fact the game got worse, could be a sign of narrow minded thinking without any creativity. Or, is it a sign of no flexibility or diversity in planning? As Patton once said, "If everyone is thinking the same, then somebody's not thinking." A blowout of a #1 ranked team is so much more damaging than a close road loss. I hope somebody in Athens has some answers.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc

More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #77554 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS AUBURN
Eason will transfer. The coaching staff sent a clear message to him Saturday when he did not play. The coaches stated this is Fromms team good or bad. Eason will never see the field again in a Dawg uniform imho

He will be slinging it in Miami

thecountrynation.com

More
6 years 5 months ago #77555 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS AUBURN

ogredawg wrote: Eason will transfer. The coaching staff sent a clear message to him Saturday when he did not play. The coaches stated this is Fromms team good or bad. Eason will never see the field again in a Dawg uniform imho

He will be slinging it in Miami

Same thoughts.

More
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds