Forum

GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS AUBURN

6 years 4 months ago #77532 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS AUBURN
No question....old fashioned ass kicking....

Haunting whisper....Georgia just being Georgia.......

Sometimes you turn the corner...and just find your facing another corner....

However....while this game sucks......leave us not forget.....losses to UT...UF....Vandy. Last year...

How we respond.....denotes...progress...or lack there of.......

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• yankeedawg1
  • Away
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
6 years 4 months ago #77533 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS AUBURN

growl wrote: That was so ugly its going to be hard to diagnose. They came to play and we came to spectate. Hard to single out anyone it was all so bad.

Not too hard for me to diagnose.... our offensive play calling sucked, our o line played like chumps, our receivers still don't catch very well (including catching punts), and our defense looked like a high school team...i know all the team goals are still in front of us.... but we just got knocked down in the heavyweight fight and better get up and fight back... coaches and players

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, ogredawg, yankeedawg1

More
6 years 4 months ago #77534 by SouthernDawg
Replied by SouthernDawg on topic GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS AUBURN

The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1

More
6 years 4 months ago #77535 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS AUBURN
Chaney quit in the 3rd qtr. When he ran Chubb on 3rd and 17 down 16 points. Players knew then it was over as did I

thecountrynation.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: sadlerdawg

More
6 years 4 months ago #77536 by BullDawg2010
Replied by BullDawg2010 on topic GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS AUBURN
Still think we have a good team.
Still believe in this team.

But I will say this, Auburn exposed Chaney, not like they needed too, but his offensive play calling is absolutely pathetic when playing from behind.

Second half, we should have abandoned the run run pass. We didn't, we continued to put Fromm into third and longs and auburn ate us alive for it.

Hopefully this is a wake up call. For the coaches, players, everyone.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc, yankeedawg1

More
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #77537 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS AUBURN
Had time to sleep on the game. Got our butts kicked. There will always be reasons why we lost, just as there are reasons why we win. Good group of players, I won’t give that up. Will always be some reasons to fire a coach or it was the coaches fault. Coaching mistakes made, and admitted. We got whipped “physically”. If I am handing out cigars, one goes to the Auburn defensive coordinator, Kevin Steele. Not an unknown in the SEC. Gus was Gus and if he keeps his job, there will be a repayment down the line for his last few minutes play calling. Do not have a problem with pedal to the metal, just know that it can and will at some point be a returned “favor”.

Think this is the same group of players wearing the Red and Black that were said to be a 7 or 8 team win team in 2017. There will either be a rematch with Auburn or perennial SEC champion Alabama in ATL.

Say this without cutting the players down . . . . some of the heralded high school successful players in their first or second year found out that this is SEC football.

Like this group.

www.saturdaydownsouth.com/georgia-footba...blowout-loss-auburn/

Garbage mouths.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1, BullDawg2010

More
Time to create page: 0.060 seconds