Forum

More Change in Culture

6 years 6 months ago #77175 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic More Change in Culture
7-0

Leadership

:)

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, yankeedawg1, growl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 6 months ago #77177 by sflanagan21
Replied by sflanagan21 on topic More Change in Culture
I don't know of anyone in my circle that doubted what Smart has been doing since his arrival. If anyone had doubted him, I'd say all those doubts are erased now. CULTURE HAS CHANGED!

Anyone doubting Fromm now shouldn't be making any comments on the QB position period! Kid has done everything that's been asked from him and more. The playbook was opened up for him Saturday and he showed he can deliver. A lot on here have stated that he has the "IT" factor including myself. Besides the "IT" factor the kid possesses every single tool that you want in your QB, primarily being the competitive edge and the will to lay it all out there for his team and the W! Boy he reminds me a lot more of AM every single game.

Back to the culture change. Our team proved that they are one solid unit and that they all have each other's back. The adjustments made at halftime were on an ELITE level and that's a direct reflection on the culture change. This team is very very special and they all know it. Confidence is a very good thing to have as we all know but this team has all the talent to go with it, now that's scary!

Moving forward I have all the faith in the world that Smart and company will work on and fix the issues that we witnessed against Mizzou. Keep in mind that missing BIG TT had a lot to do with our lack of pass rush. I personally think our secondary is one of the best in the Nation and that adversity they faced and over came will just improve their game. I'm not the least worried about our D!

Now that our O line is playing well we can run with any team in the Nation and beat them. Bama is a lot more like we are than most our willing to utter. Don't get me wrong they are the best team in the Nation right now hands down. BUT, we have 5 games to keep improving on our weaknesses and you can bet that Smart will do just that! We will be more than prepared and ready for Bama come December 2nd...
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc, LimeyDawg, yankeedawg1, growl

More
6 years 6 months ago #77178 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic More Change in Culture
AM was denied by the previous coaching staff to run, not the case with Kirby.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #77179 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic More Change in Culture
Buc....What your comment addresses keeping AM from running...is exactly why we didn’t seek to

Recruit Mr. Watson from Gainesville..... simply brilliant move by our previous Headcoach....

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, Wartdawg

More
6 years 6 months ago #77180 by scooby
Replied by scooby on topic More Change in Culture
Off to a good start, no doubt. Favorites to win the east in my book.

Will find out if this is a championship team in the second half of season.

So far 4-0 in sec. Three of the teams beat are o-fers and one is a 1-fer, in conference play. That is, they have not played a tough sec game yet.

The Kentucky game is the one to watch. Uga is the only tough sec game I see left on their schedule. They will be a tough game.

More
6 years 6 months ago #77182 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic More Change in Culture

yankeedawg1 wrote: Buc....What your comment addresses keeping AM from running...is exactly why we didn’t seek to

Recruit Mr. Watson from Gainesville..... simply brilliant move by our previous Headcoach....

If that regime was still here, we would have only tried to recruit Fields if he would have agreed to switch to DB just in order to get a visit.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
Time to create page: 0.034 seconds