Forum

More Change in Culture

6 years 6 months ago #77183 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic More Change in Culture
With all due respect to our team, and everyone here... I am not even thinking about ‘Bama or the playoff.

One thing... FLORIDA

That is our world right now... our everything.

When a team’s chances for a NC and SEC hopes have been destroyed, they go to the next best thing on the list.

Putting a big dent in our hopes.... proving they still OWN us is about all Florida has left, and they will not bring Mizzou’s D to Jacksonville.

You know that now this game means EVERYTHING to those guys.

ONE.AT.A.TIME.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1, DAWGtm, SouthernDawg, growl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 6 months ago #77184 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic More Change in Culture
Spot on Wart.... HC..... focus on the next game....laser....not shotgun..... as posted here...

One game at a time.....take care of business....

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

More
6 years 6 months ago #77185 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic More Change in Culture

Wartdawg wrote:

yankeedawg1 wrote: Buc....What your comment addresses keeping AM from running...is exactly why we didn’t seek to

Recruit Mr. Watson from Gainesville..... simply brilliant move by our previous Headcoach....

If that regime was still here, we would have only tried to recruit Fields if he would have agreed to switch to DB just in order to get a visit.

Or tightend . . . .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wartdawg, yankeedawg1

More
6 years 6 months ago #77186 by SouthernDawg
Replied by SouthernDawg on topic More Change in Culture
Agreed WD. This game is for all the marbles. I don't know what FL's best is, but you can bet the farm they're going to give it to us.

We need to come out with Tennessee emotion x100. I want a shut out. I want an embarrassment. I want a statement.

I was heartened to hear Kirby say "we don't have a bye week, we have a work week." That's a good start.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1

More
6 years 6 months ago #77187 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic More Change in Culture
Buc,,,, Wart..... you might be correct....however....if Fields had committed under previous head coach....

He would have been coached up in clipboard holding...... or Bauta 101....

Miss those days........

Bye week comes at a perfect time... fall yard work ..... hearing call of the Georgia Mountains.

Apple ....picking.....

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

More
6 years 6 months ago #77190 by growl
Replied by growl on topic More Change in Culture
yd1 I dont miss those days at all, in fact on Saturday when we gave up the long pass play I said to myself " oh well s--t happens" , then when it happened again I was getting concerned. Halftime, they came back out and it was like a transformation to the defense we have gotten accustomed to this year, and all was well again. Our HC is on it! I had to pinch myself

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc, yankeedawg1

More
Time to create page: 0.030 seconds