Forum

MONDAY MORNING: before Game 12

7 years 4 months ago #75770 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic MONDAY MORNING: before Game 12
I've always wondered how things would have been different had BVG not left.

Say what you want about his failures in other places, he was good for us and we stepped backwards with WM afterwards.

It was a mistake for him to leave, but I guess the allure of the NFL was too much.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 months ago #75771 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic MONDAY MORNING: before Game 12

scooby wrote:

Wartdawg wrote: The NFL regularly playing on Saturday or anytime other than playoff weekends where they don't
want one pro game to overlap another pro game is about the most igorant idea I've ever heard on this website.

This is why I call you a troll... you can not be serious with that comment. That would kill the NFL ratings.

Not sure what you are talking about. Heck, almost half the games overlap. Sunday at one or four. Then one Sunday night and one Monday night game. Oh yea, and an occasional Thursday night game.

Saturday is the best day for hanging out with friends and going to events. Nfl games on Saturday would be more fun and better attended. They have some kind of tv deal that has them play on Sunday's.

SMH

I'll type slow so you can understand what I actually said...

Nah... not going to bother. I just remembered i don't care.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dawgs_fans_dad

More
7 years 4 months ago #75772 by rockdawg
Replied by rockdawg on topic MONDAY MORNING: before Game 12
"Click-baiters" (kudos to Buc) are all into the matchup between GT offense and UGA defense. What about our offense? Tremendously inconsistent this year, but explosive and capable of both running and passing. Also, best way to slow down tech is to hang onto the ball.

Which offense will show up?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
7 years 4 months ago #75773 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic MONDAY MORNING: before Game 12
rockdawg, hoping that we get a couple of recruits that will come in early 2017. Puts us a couple of steps ahead for Football 2017. Feel too often some folks do not look at the +'s and -'s that have changed in Athens. Remembering when our previous coaching staff did not understand what the coaching staff in Alabama was doing, and continues to do. Another reason that I believe we will go balls to the wall against Tech. This group of coaches understand what "extra practice time" means, especially when repeating that practice year after year.

Need this win, do not need another "pooch" or whatever term is given a coaching f'up after having the game in the bag. Good weather, we run, we pass . . . . we look for "continued" improvement on Special Teams.

Running backs hold on to the football . . . . As you said above . . . .

Also, best way to slow down tech is to hang onto the ball.

YEP . . . . ;)

More
7 years 4 months ago #75774 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic MONDAY MORNING: before Game 12
Stop the dive and string out the edges to the sideline and tech goes nowwhere slam the qb a few times to screw up that pitch and it will be a long day for the nerds

We have the DL and LB'S to do this but I would play Ameche more than Carter to help on stringing out that edge

thecountrynation.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
7 years 4 months ago #75775 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic MONDAY MORNING: before Game 12
Sounds like a plan to me.

More
Time to create page: 0.035 seconds