Forum

From Athens- Game Day Friday # 6

7 years 5 months ago #75119 by BulldogShannon
Replied by BulldogShannon on topic From Athens- Game Day Friday # 6
SD, awesome points. Right on. As a HS soccer coach, I chew dirt with the football coaches daily. Our OL coach coached Netori Johnson his freshman year at cedar Grove.

Know this: the kid will start day 1. He is ready, unlike Ben Cleveland who is young for a freshman (being 17 when he signed, his just needs a year to mature mentally and physically).

This coach also knows Kindley who we are redshirting. Will be a beast. We will have the interior road graders Kirby wants in place in 1-2 years.

Scooby, no way we rip KS as much as we would have MR had he lost to Nichols. Too early.

Thoughts and prayers go out to those in need on the coast.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc, yankeedawg1, SouthernDawg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago #75120 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic From Athens- Game Day Friday # 6
Good to see ya made it through the storm Buc. Got a few relatives in Brunswick up next.

thecountrynation.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, yankeedawg1

More
7 years 5 months ago #75123 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic From Athens- Game Day Friday # 6
Good to hear from you Buc. Hope you were not hit too hard by the storm.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
7 years 5 months ago #75124 by rockdawg
Replied by rockdawg on topic From Athens- Game Day Friday # 6
Buc,

Good to see you up and going. Hope everyone down in FL recovers quickly, and our prayers go out to those killed or hurt.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, yankeedawg1

More
7 years 5 months ago #75127 by growl
Replied by growl on topic From Athens- Game Day Friday # 6
Glad to know that Buc, a good shipmate, came through unscathed. I'm just glad we did'nt have to get underway to ride that one out like a couple times in my lifetime.

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc, yankeedawg1

More
7 years 5 months ago #75128 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic From Athens- Game Day Friday # 6
Watched a weather report for the game tomorrow. Looks like perfect weather for our game. Field in great condition, temperature in the 70's.

After the Georgia/Tennessee game, will be of great interest to me as to how we respond. Will tell us a lot about the players we have and those that will return in 2017. Quite frankly, we have some seriously good players that are mere freshmen.

Many in the media will focus on Jacob Eason, that is simply how "they play" their roles.

I am more than interested in seeing the "overall" attitude of our football team.

Bet this . . . . Muschamp will have his group fired up. Jacob and the rest of our team will see some things that we have not seen thus far. Muschamp is all about defense.

Go Dawgs :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1

More
Time to create page: 0.063 seconds