Forum

MONDAY MORNING before Game 6

7 years 6 months ago #75087 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic MONDAY MORNING before Game 6
The change of course pleases me. Do I know where this will end, nope, not even Kirby Smart knows for sure.

Steve, I like the fact that this group of coaches are going to put in the necessary work to produce change. I also know that there are other programs that are going to do the same. I watch several programs and the path they seem to take. East side of the SEC is going to "change" for sure . . . . have new life in the coaching ranks. It was needed.

Call it like it is . . . . Richt, Spurrier and some others were "coasting".

We are getting ready for what appears to be a serious hurricane here on the Central East Coast of Florida. Has our attention.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #75088 by scooby
Replied by scooby on topic MONDAY MORNING before Game 6
Matthew is "coastin" also, that is it moving right up the coast.

I hope you make it through without to much damage. Stock up the fridge. . .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
7 years 6 months ago #75089 by Buc
Interesting watching Muschamp since he changed "uniforms".

When Muschamp landed the gator job, he was in his first year as a "head coach". Said a lot of things, pp'd a lot of folks off that feel he went too far with his chatter about Georgia in a negative sense.

What makes the video interesting to me is the manner in which Muschamp now speaks to the media in his press conferences, especially when discussing Georgia.

Have this gut feeling that Will Muschamp found the right university to display his talents.

Also interesting this thing called . . . . "maturity". Hits some later on in life.

Spurrier left Muschamp with a less than complete football team. Sounds like the way Kirby Smart found things in the Classic City. JMHO.

dogbytesonline.com/video-muschamp-on-uga...work-cut-out-for-us/
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #75090 by Buc
So, Muschamp moves on from the gators to Auburn . . . . Still having a hard time with control.

Will Muschamp spot on in this video, sometimes find myself harping a bit about the media. Feel secure in my skin when doing so. Too many that think they are journalist, there is a "culling process" for some that think they have reached "certain heights".

So, here is where I am at . . . . at this point. I sincerely hope that Will Muschamp has taken the necessary steps to "mature" enough to understand what it means to be a coach in the SEC, especially a head coach.

He might also remember that this is a dyed in the wool Georgia backer/FAN that is willing to forget some of the things he said while in the gator fold. Understand this Will, the gators have nothing for you, some of us that know you are a UGA Graduate and are willing to let certain things "drop". I wish you well Will.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1, scooby

More
7 years 6 months ago #75095 by BulldogShannon
Replied by BulldogShannon on topic MONDAY MORNING before Game 6
I for one am not upset about the big picture. What do we know about our team after week 4?

1) Our QB is clutch (truthfully, two last play wins; in game 1 vs UNC, he was 7-7 passing on 3rd down at one point). The kid is clutch.

2) We are redshirting 2 OLmen this year who are both 340 lbs or bigger. Four commits so far for next year and the smallest one is 320 lbs. We will get bigger and stronger down the road.

3) This recruiting class coming up will probably finish top 3.

Let's stay focused and go Dawgs.

More
7 years 6 months ago #75100 by Buc
A lot to look at and probably most won't, however, a compilation of two years worth of Alabama interceptions . . . . and Kirby Smart was the defensive coordinator. If you watch some, easy enough to understand that he wants at least the same and more now that he is our head coach. Impresses me.

www.seccountry.com/alabama/alabama-crims...ive-return-touchdown

More
Time to create page: 0.048 seconds