Forum

From Athens- Friday Thoughts

7 years 7 months ago #74208 by scooby
Replied by scooby on topic From Athens- Friday Thoughts
Awful quite in here... You guys must be worried about the tar heels. B)

I enjoy reading you guys thoughts on uga football. Don't mean to always come across as an agitator...

My Dad is a UGA grad and my kids are UNC grads, so this will be a fun game. My kids watch sports but don't really give a flip about winning. My Dad is as much a fanatic as anyone on this board.

Good luck on the season.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1, SouthernDawg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #74209 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic From Athens- Friday Thoughts
NC_Dawg, I go to the gym in the old belk building downtown. I think it's called athletic performance lab or something like that. It's pretty good, 24 hours, not too many juiceheads as best I can tell

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
7 years 7 months ago #74210 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic From Athens- Friday Thoughts
Thanks sadlerdawg, I was afraid you'd say APL. The juiceheads are downstairs with their little cult of Crossfitters!...I've already crossed APL off my list, Be careful of that bunch and DON'T DRINK THE KOOL-AID!!!

GO DAWGS!!!

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto

More
7 years 7 months ago #74211 by sadlerdawg
Thanks for the tip. Luckily, I just have the upstairs membership so I've not come in contact with the downstairs crowd.
I've thought about checking out the new one in fiddlers run, but haven't yet. I used to go to flex, but I left because I figured they were one step away from making juicing a requirement lol

More
7 years 7 months ago #74212 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic From Athens- Friday Thoughts
Same here! They are running a special at the gym at Fiddlers Run. I'm going to check in out next week.

We should grab a beer sometime and I'll give you the lowdown on the APL Cult!

GO DAWGS!!

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto

More
7 years 7 months ago #74213 by sadlerdawg
Sounds good to me. There's a good chance I'll be at CV brewing or brown mountain tonight if you're out and about.
Let me know on that other gym when you check it out because I'm at apl for free since my daughter's boss got her a year's membership a week before she moved back to new York and they just transferred it to me so I wouldn't lose anything leaving there...and I live off of bethel road so they're both about the same distance.

More
Time to create page: 0.035 seconds